Juve prepare Ajax clean-up (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
Y does it say that the last poster is SUPERAJAX, where jeeks, Tom, m_elayyan, Zlatan, Baggio, and me posted after him??:confused:....Its like this also in about 15 other threads??
because they finally banned his ass

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Because Zlatan deleted all his posts.
Damn I missed his posts:fero: What did he say?? I'd love to have a chuckle on those who actually take this forum TOO seriously!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Damn I missed his posts:fero: What did he say?? I'd love to have a chuckle on those who actually take this forum TOO seriously!
They were all the same, a stupid phrase that I can't remember and a picture of a female pissing on a Juve logo, Vivid imagination one must say.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ah well, never thought this would come from an Ajax Fan, a Milanista, or Intersti, or even a Madrid fan...but Ajax?? Comon get real....they are in a different leauge...go to a CSKA Moscow or Sparta forum::D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

De Jong is one of the biggest talents in dutch football!!!
No. No he is not. I see him play every week. He is not functional in any system, he has no clear role. No strengths in his play, nothing impressive to name and no position. Wether he is a midfielder or defender, nobody knows. Some call it versatiliy, but in his case it's disfuctionality in either position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)