Juve prepare Ajax clean-up (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
damn that was a huge pic,I hope it's doesn't give you hard times superajax everytime you hit this page :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

yes,not those small cheques we are talking about,those big ones like this..

you want it bigger than that Jeeks?or it's fine?
That's good, make sure Trabelsi's name is written correctly on it. And order ones for De Jong and Maxwell, I will call them tomorrow.

Man these deals are so great, we dpn't have to call the Ajax offices, their secretaries are so annoying.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

let archaon prepare teh press conference and Lou to order the cookies and juice for the reception and don't let HWEINAYWYEWAYSKI interfere with the work anymore, he still doesn't know that players get salaries.
wtf? do you have a problem with me or something?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
off topic:
if u had a choice to pick one of van ver vaart and zlatan to join juventus last season,who would have you picked?picking one means that you would have to do without the other.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who? The Ajax dude? I don't think he'll come back after what happened last night. He sort of thought the forum is where the Juventus management hang out.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Y does it say that the last poster is SUPERAJAX, where jeeks, Tom, m_elayyan, Zlatan, Baggio, and me posted after him??:confused:....Its like this also in about 15 other threads??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)