Juve pre-season matches (21 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Respect to padoin for the honesty :tup: Also, I know it's only pre season, but Matri has scored some excellent goals so far ( one really nice left footer in this vid ) I get the sense that he will be extremely motivated and successful this year. If we have to sell one of Quag or Matri, my choice is for Quag to leave. Just my opinion, let the hate from the Quag fanboys begin.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Respect to padoin for the honesty :tup: Also, I know it's only pre season, but Matri has scored some excellent goals so far ( one really nice left footer in this vid ) I get the sense that he will be extremely motivated and successful this year. If we have to sell one of Quag or Matri, my choice is for Quag to leave. Just my opinion, let the hate from the Quag fanboys begin.
:sergio:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:tup:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
LlorenTevez :touched:

I don't really care who we'd keep, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Matri. He's a pure CF and that's something we need to back up Llorente. Quag is more versatile and brings other components to the game, but that's not needed for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)