Juve pre-season matches (54 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I can't understand why you guys are complaining about our play. We're supposed to be losing this game in light of the jinx right? Then why the hell are you guys complaining? We're supposed to play excellent football, yet lose the game?
We dont need a jinx to stop us winning the Scudetto, we'll do that all by ourselves! By losing this game we are basically handing the title to inter!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As much as I didn't think much of letting Diego go, I'd say I wouldn't think twice about letting Krasic go if we break even. (If we get someone to replace him that is)
I like Krasic, but each game played this season I come closer and closer to thinking the same thing.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
With four new, quality players, Licht, Pirlo, Vidal and Vucinic on the the field you'd think we'd play better. But no we're still playing our usual bullshit.

The Juventus curse lives on!

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I wouldn't blame Krasic completely, the whole team is playing shit and he's basically our only attacking threat atm, lets see what Del Piero can do but we really shouldn't be relying on him anymore I think he's getting too old for that.

Get Bonucci and Marchisio the fuck out of the team and replace them with Alex, Vidal in the middle instead of Marchisio and sign another good mid and LW(Vargas/Affelay)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)