Juve pre-season matches (67 Viewers)

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
And frankly, I think we should start to ask ourselves this question:

What does Krasic bring to the table?

ATM, nothing he is pathetic and obviously out of form.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I'm not commenting based on this game, i'm commenting based on the player in general.

Marchisio as a central midfielder is invisible, Bonucci is hopeless. Marchisio needs to be part of a 3 man midfield

Marchisio----Vidal----Pirlo like that he can attack more and defend..with Pirlo and Marchisio in the middle theres no one to cover the midfield. Vidal needs to be in the middle not on the left!

It isn't the time to panic yet, but these are all bad signs, the team isn't so bad atm but we need a CB and LW atm our only attacking threat is down the right and Krasic isn't doing much..

Apr 15, 2006
I can't understand why you guys are complaining about our play. We're supposed to be losing this game in light of the jinx right? Then why the hell are you guys complaining? We're supposed to play excellent football, yet lose the game?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
God, I hope we get Affelay and Alex, and soon.

Affelay out left, and Vidal back in the centre.

And Alex to get Bonucci out of there.
Didn't Afellay's agent say he's staying?

We're not getting him.

Should have got Rakitic, Afellay or Kranjcar when we had the chance, but the brilliant Marotta was too busy securing Luca Toni.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I can't understand why you guys are complaining about our play. We're supposed to be losing this game in light of the jinx right? Then why the hell are you guys complaining? We're supposed to play excellent football, yet lose the game?

:disagree:
at least prove to us some good signs but there was none till now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)