Juve pre-season matches (66 Viewers)

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Krasic seems that he wants to put a little "Amauri" in his game, with falling over so many times! God damn we were not good at all for the first 45'...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Marchisio one of the better players? :howler: My mum summed it up saying we're playing without a midfield.
Bonucci and Chiellini have been the worst. Vucinic has been a flaming brown bag full of shit. Krasic too. Pirlo is sucking. Vidal is playing where Marchisio played last year and doing even worse. Matri may as well have been Iaquinta.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
It isn't time to panic yet, Milan scored two wonder goals that totally changed the game. We are a bit shell shocked because of it. But one thing I think will have to change, Conte needs to play Vidal in the center, we need him next to Pirlo, he needs more support than Marchisio is capable of giving. I think a Pasquato - Marchisio sub would change a lot. If not would prefer Ziegler to De Ceglie in the LB position, I think he is more effective in the attacking department.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i can forgive about the playing style if we are talkin' about great spirit.. but from what i have seen till now this ain't good spirit at all. the players looks like they are playing just to get paid.. why is vidal playing wide ?! hope Conte changes his mind.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
God, I hope we get Affelay and Alex, and soon.

Affelay out left, and Vidal back in the centre.

And Alex to get Bonucci out of there.

Apr 15, 2006
I can't understand why you guys are complaining about our play. We're supposed to be losing this game in light of the jinx right? Then why the hell are you guys complaining? We're supposed to play excellent football, yet lose the game?

:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)