Juve pre-season matches (42 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I hope Conte saw what we all saw this first half. Ill snap if he comes out and says we did well or we did some thing well because we did nothing well. I hope he'll make the formation change and chance marchisio for pasquato and put vidal where he belongs. I understand experimenting so until the second half starts Im not going to say anything but if he doent change anything I dont understand how us nobodies in the professional world of football see whats wrong with the formation and player positioning but he doesnt. Wait and see I guess.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Got here a bit late, but what was Conte thinking when he put Vidal out wide? Marchisio, I understand. He's been playing there for a couple seasons now, but Vidal?

BTW, any strong streams?
Making a statement to Marotta that he hasn't bothered to buy him a left winger yet hopefully.
It does worry me though that Conte keeps mentioning "he's played everywhere for chile, he's very versatile" when asked about vidal

Good stream:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/79845/1/watch-ac-milan-vs-juventus.html

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i fucking hate the long balls.. i fucking hate the zonal marking.. and last but not least.. i fucking hate the fact i don't know if i want us to win or lose...

damn cursed cup..

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Don't forget guys.

the trophy is said to be a jinx, as whoever wins it that year will fail out to reach out the Scudetto the same year. At first this just seems a strange quirk, but it becomes even more remarkable when you consider that in the last 16 years Milan or Juventus have won the Scudetto ten times if we include the Bianconeri’s revoked titles. Take Inter’s recent winning run into account and it gets stranger still.

Indeed between 1995 and 1999 the loser went on to lift the Scudetto each season, the run being broken by Lazio’s title win in 2001.

The curse is so embedded in Italian footballing lore that in 2002, when the game went to penalties, Ciro Ferrara intentionally missed a penalty that led to Milan winning. Paolo Maldini buried his head in his hands upon realising they had won. The myth was further reinforced last season, when Marco Motta scored the winning penalty for Juve and Milan went on to lift the 2010-11 Scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)