Juve pre-season matches (6 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Are people seriously crying over this match? Preseason don't mean CRAP! I totally agree with Dusan's post.

Anyways, I was off to the masjid to pray when it was 15 minutes left, I found a Somalian cafe near the masjid and they were showing the game so I watched the last ten :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The same way that because it's a preseason game we shouldn't be crying that the sky is falling, we also shouldn't write it off as meaningless. It is an indication, or at least an idea of how our team is going to be playing and the lack of chances created is worrying. It was acceptable to say that it's all about fitness and chemistry 2 weeks ago for the US Tour. The season starts in 2 weeks and Betis' in 1 week--not much of a difference--and I'd be lying to myself if I said this game doesn't have me anxious.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
That wasn't our starting 11 though. LW,CB, Chiellini, Vidal and who knows who else. I don't think half the players gave a shit. Inter in 5 days l'd panic AFTER that game.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not saying panic, but we're not gonna transform into something else in one week. And there are gonna be many occasions when we'll be missing 4 or more starters, given our recent history, so we better learn to deal with it.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
That wasn't our starting 11 though. LW,CB, Chiellini, Vidal and who knows who else. I don't think half the players gave a shit. Inter in 5 days l'd panic AFTER that game.
We won't have our starters for the whole season and yesterday's team is pretty close to what we'll see in this season.

And it seriously isn't about the players. It's about the way we play. We can improve, of course, but at this stage of the season it's already a bit worrying how bad we are (still) playing.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
4-4-2 soft zonal marking :sergio:

People think a new LW and CB will somehow change our fucked up tactics. :sergio:

I really hope Conte has something up his sleeves and intends to scrap this shit soon.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Judging from the posts here, I'm glad I didn't waste any sleep time to watch this game.
My word, you would have given us a super heavy dose of your painfully truthful views.

They were nothing short of terrible - Possession, at home, would have been 60-40 at best - we couldn't string more than 2 passes together

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
4-4-2 soft zonal marking :sergio:

People think a new LW and CB will somehow change our fucked up tactics. :sergio:

I really hope Conte has something up his sleeves and intends to scrap this shit soon.
Don't worry dude

It's only the pre-season

Apparently when the season begins we will suddenly play like a champion team worthy of the Juve jersey. They call it magic or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)