Juve pre-season matches (7 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,781
    I think we can see many problems with our squad and formation, even at some pre-season matches. But jeez, it's so wrong to make any drama out of this at this stage. We'll sign at least 1 (but I think there will be 2) players till the end of the month and I'm sure they'll be (at least one) good capture(s). This team is showing potential, yes, but it's not over just yet and there's no need to cry nor celebrate when we win/lose friendlies. Remember that we spanked Real Madrid back then, yet our season sucked hard. Criticism over some areas is fine because it's noticeable, but crying over this stuff at this point is just weird and :tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I think we can see many problems with our squad and formation, even at some pre-season matches. But jeez, it's so wrong to make any drama out of this at this stage. We'll sign at least 1 (but I think there will be 2) players till the end of the month and I'm sure they'll be (at least one) good capture(s). This team is showing potential, yes, but it's not over just yet and there's no need to cry nor celebrate when we win/lose friendlies. Remember that we spanked Real Madrid back then, yet our season sucked hard. Criticism over some areas is fine because it's noticeable, but crying over this stuff at this point is just weird and :tdown:
    Top post from Doozy.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Everyone is entitled to say what they like, the past two seasons are evident as our poor teams. Like Dooz said we've two more starting players coming in so let's see.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    Calcio winners? We won "football" ? Anyway, chill out cheese. Your heart is in the right place but no one should judge a teams season on a friendly no one cares about.

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    Yes. And the season before. And the season before.

You guys seem to be so confident we're amazing when there is not even a single ounce of proof. Like Cheese said, we haven't even held possession or pressed at all.

I guess we will turn into Manchester in these next 2 weeks until the season starts though.
    Who said this was a world class team. I don't see one world class player on the roster .... well possibly the keeper if we are lucky

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    Wow the hate on krasic, how can you hate him? He genuinely loves juventus and did everything to come to us. This alone should tone down the hate a little. IMO, he's a world class winger! He singlehandedly won us games in the first half of the season. He was average like the rest of the squad in the second half so he's not to blame. Oh a few tricks up his sleeve hur dur? Guess what? Robben only has one! run, cut inside and shoot.. And he's still fucking unplayable. The fact that teams had to mark him with two players says a lot about him. The grass is always greener on the other side, I bet many teams would love to have someone like him on their team.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Running isn't a special ability? Alright, always learning! And it's not his only one, by the way.

Krasic average, Marchisio average, muah, muah, muah. What about the team?

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    May 22, 2007

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    So a MF in a 4-3-3 never receives the ball with his back towards defence? You're kidding right

Marchisio is just not good enough
    He rarely or ever played the holding midfielder in 3 man midfield, thats the kinda deeplaying midfielder who gets the kind of extra exposure/pressuring attention I meant, in 3 man midfields he generally plays more of a box to box mid role, with more freedom with his off the ball movement, not statically covering a zone as one is in 2 man CM duo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)