Juve pre-season matches (22 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
Pirlo and Pasquato are the only players that get a passing grade. Bonucci is a joke. Fucking Barzagli is playing better than him. Krasic is a one dimensional player. Matri LMAO at 18 million for this scrub. I feel for Conte because he will be the one to pay for Marotta's signings.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes. Disappointing performance.. And what I'm gonna say next does not mean we can't criticize or have high expectations of the team. This is Juventus, and we shall have high expectations. But at least give the team until the end of pre-season ffs. If we compare to how we finished last season, when we got shipped 2-3 goals per match, there have definitely been defensive improvements during the summer. Our attacking play is far from impressive, however, but I also think that Conte's system is a bit difficult for our attacking players to grasp, so they need time. Especially Matri and Krasic seem to be struggling a lot with the new system.

But Conte and the players need to figure this shit out quickly as hell. I want CL football again, and star players. And titles!

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
We are good at shipping off payers - buy Diego for 25m sell for 15m 12 months later is a good example :)
True but horrid to put on Beppe. That wasn't his fault although you can find many other Beppe fuck ups quite easily

The reaction of this game is hilarious. Its preseason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)