Juve pre-season matches (15 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
if we finish better then last season its gonna be miracle . we didnt have real chance at all against betis ? and this is pity much our first team only left mid and chellini but they cant fix everything .
Yep, big, big problems

I am not going to give any "pre-season" or "team-hasn't gelled" excuses - class is class no matter what - we have none of it

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hold on here Hustini. Do you think that Marchisio had a good game? I just noticed Marchisio at the end there when he pushed away that kid who wanted his jersey. Other than that, he went MIA as usual.

Apr 29, 2006
Hold on here Hustini. Do you think that Marchisio had a good game? I just noticed Marchisio at the end there when he pushed away that kid who wanted his jersey. Other than that, he went MIA as usual.
The kid probably wanted his jersey, because he is sensing that this might be his final game for Juve.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Come on Linebreak, you should be able to understand that our players can't be fully match fit 2 weeks before the actual start of the season. That's not how it works. Especially because numerous Juventus players have been saying how this is one of the hardest pre-seasons they've ever experienced.
Of course I get that - I am just fed-up with giving our team excuses - we have been making excuses for their rubbish for the last few seasons

This is JUVE - there are NO excuses for performing badly or being shit - you either do well or get shipped out - this isn't Bari ffs

mondo1

May 14, 2006
srsly guys stop making excuses we sucked hard.... but its just a frindly with 2 weeks left before the season starts....

but i think this squad is as limited as it was last year... there is no game changer in this team noone who can win us a game by himself....
we will find it difficult against those "small" clubs who just sit back.... we will def. look better against teams like inter milan

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Apparently Marchisio was our best player tonight - did you see when he won the ball and a made a 2m pass -that's right, a whole TWO METRES!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hope they keep Pasquato. Its too early and hopefully we'll be better when the league starts. We're still missing that special player in our team, no doubt about that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no one really hadthat good of agame, suns. Well, i'd say if anyone had a good game it was pasquato.

marchisio was far from MIA "as usual"

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Maybe the bad performance could be a blessing in disguise, Conte after witnessing how things went tonight will go to Marotta tomorrow and say ''I need him, him and him to improve our team'' to which Marotta won't buy any of them and instead buy Pellisier and Poli :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Of course I get that - I am just fed-up with giving our team excuses - we have been making excuses for their rubbish for the last few seasons

This is JUVE - there are NO excuses for performing badly or being shit - you either do well or get shipped out - this isn't Bari ffs
Shipping off players is indeed our strong point, yeah. But I'm relieved that you actually ain't that dumb.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What Marchisio just did is fucking bullshit! you saw that?! Juve fan ran to him after the end and asked him for the shirt, Marchisio pushed him away!
Conte's team mentality already works, he looked really pissed off after a draw, but the fact that he did it to Juve fan who probably loves him or is his favorite, is a bad action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)