Juve pre-season matches (26 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I remember some actually, Vucinic was close to head it.

He can afford being skinned, but Lich can't... and Lich got owned on the right too, Montero did skin his ass a couple of times pretty bad.
All I'm saying is Krasic needs to step it up a notch or two the second half. :D

Give us lazio-esque game winner!

Also, he can't always afford to get skinned...if our wingers can contain then our defense's job becomes that much easier. You saw the pressure Licht was put under because Krasic got burned a couple times.

Apr 29, 2006
The point is to win the games that matter and not the first friendly against a proper team.
Yeah, sure. Now we are experimenting... :disagree:
And the first friendly against a proper team is the perfect time to show what we've been training in the summer. Look at all the other real teams. I mean stop with the 5 billion excuses already. we are playing like shit, against a team we should be beating with our eyes closed. Not only that - we have one shot on target and people here are talking about the game being 'unimportant'... Yeah!!!

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,470
    All I'm saying is Krasic needs to step it up a notch or two the second half. :D

Give us lazio-esque game winner!

Also, he can't always afford to get skinned...if our wingers can contain then our defense's job becomes that much easier. You saw the pressure Licht was put under because Krasic got burned a couple times.
    Wingers shouldn't defend, they should just track back to help out a bit. It's defenders who should defend, and Lich got owned because he's slow.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,474
    I do watch him closely. That is just his style. When he starts making mistakes and puts the team under pressure on a consistent basis, then criticize him.
    Marchisio was poor. His only positive thing was stealing the ball technically in 39th minute. Other than that he was very weak and made many mistakes even with the simple passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)