Juve pre-season matches (29 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Krasic has offered more than Pasquato.

He was constantly being used on the right and he provided many crosses. Pasquato had a good run or two, but that's about it.
None of Krasič crosses were anything close to being dangerous, our only chances came from the Pasquato wing. Pasquato isn't wroking wonders too, but at least you know that the guy is from our youth not internationally established player, who is supposed to be one of the leaders.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,442
    Del Piero in for second half, Matri-Vucinic isn't working at all. Krasič should wake the fuck up. Pirlo, Pasquato and De Ceglie are the only positives I've seen this far.
    lol where did you notice De Ceglie?

He wasn't on his place, both Bonucci and Barzagli covered his ass a couple of times while his contribution in attack was 0

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    ok i just checked the stats for their numbre 22 (montero). he's obviously more style than substance... did have 2 goals and 3 assists in 32 games last season and the season before he played in the 2nd league scoring 10 goals...

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,445
    None of Krasič crosses were anything close to being dangerous, our only chances came from the Pasquato wing.
    His crosses were not off, all of them were in the box. Not great, but not bad either.

Anyway, I said he's static but Pasquato offered nothing but 1 shot.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Krasic has offered more than Pasquato.

He was constantly being used on the right and he provided many crosses. Pasquato had a good run or two, but that's about it.
    Krasic has not had one cross that has come close to resulting in a goal, not to mention offsides, getting skinned alive more times than I can count in 45 mins, while pasquato is actually posing a goal scoring opportunity...today, pasquato has outplayed krasic.

i feel like Krasic has the Amauri syndrome: hard work no end product means a great game apparently.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Barcelona worked on this style for many years now. Conte (well, any coach) working with the team for just over a month isn't going to develop that, sorry.
    Well I can assure you Conte could work for 100 years on this team but if he plays with 2 strikers who do fuck all standing around up front, we will never come close to winning.

This is how you beat the 4-4-2. Use your 4 man defence to pass the ball through our 2 strikers. The 2 strikers now stop moving. Now the ball is in midfield. Drop a striker off the 4 man defense. Now you have a 5 on 4 advantage. Bring up a fullback, now it is 6 on 4. Maintain possession for entire game while positioning players in between the "2 banks of 4". Watch the "2 banks of 4" shift side to side like a 1970s pong paddle all the while never coming close to the ball because they are outnumbered.

If 4-4-2 team manages to get the ball they are all in a fucking straight line so they can only pass sideways. Press them and recover the ball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He's got very sloppy ball control and seems off balance every time he gets the ball

His ball control is fine, but bang on the 2nd bit, he is off balance easily as holding mid/CM in two man CM duo. Allways been basically, he is just dissapears and is too ineffective in that role, doesnt have the physical presence to handle it. But it doesnt have to do with his lack of technical ability or ball control, which are fine, its one of the more refined parts of his all around game (that doesnt mean he is a maestro at ball retention like Pirlo next to him, but quite capable).

Apr 29, 2006
    if you want results, why are you bitching around how we play right now ? we had the same number of scenes in the penalty box like the opponent and its still 0 - 0... so nothing to cry about if you really only look for the results o_O
    Yeah, thanks to Barzagli's butt and some horrible finishing we are lucky to be drawing with Real Betis at the half time. Why shouldn't I be fapping is the question?
    Let's spend another 50+ mils, change 5-6 player and we could be leading them. Well... next year, anyway.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    ok i just checked the stats for their numbre 22 (montero). he's obviously more style than substance... did have 2 goals and 3 assists in 32 games last season and the season before he played in the 2nd league scoring 10 goals...
    the kid is just 21 years old, Giovinco had the same stats at 21 years of age and we all called him great prospect, atomic ant and other shit

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,454
    Krasic has not had one cross that has come close to resulting in a goal, not to mention offsides, getting skinned alive more times than I can count in 45 mins, while pasquato is actually posing a goal scoring opportunity...today, pasquato has outplayed krasic.

i feel like Krasic has the Amauri syndrome: hard work no end product means a great game apparently.
    I remember some actually, Vucinic was close to head it.

He can afford being skinned, but Lich can't... and Lich got owned on the right too, Montero did skin his ass a couple of times pretty bad.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    lol where did you notice De Ceglie?

He wasn't on his place, both Bonucci and Barzagli covered his ass a couple of times while his contribution in attack was 0
    He did nothing in attack, but stood his ground in defense and contained his winger well. Maybe he is responsible for some counters after free-kicks and corner-kicks, but that's Conte's responsibility how many men he sends in the box.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,460
    He did nothing in attack, but stood his ground in defense and contained his winger well. Maybe he is responsible for some counters after free-kicks and corner-kicks, but that's Conte's responsibility how many men he sends in the box.
    I just disagree, as he was out of position almost always and I've seen Barzagli cover his side many times. I have no idea where he's place when he offers nothing up front, and sucks in defense too. Hell, even Bonucci came to cover the left side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)