Juve pre-season matches (25 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
keep it cool, cronios!

until now its looking pretty good. we are able to stretch them pretty often which shows the potential of this tactic with good wingers and pirlo who can spread the game fast =)

only other noteworthy mentions are the blunder by buffon who plays the ball to an opponent and their number 22 who is pretty good
You are joking, right? Are you watching the same game?
Keep reading and keep watching. I don't want excuses, I want results. We've got some years of excuses already... Kind of repetitive already, right?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,430
    Buffon - nice
    Lich - slow
    Bonucci - fragile
    Barzagli - good
    De Ceglie - invisible
    Krasic - static
    Marchisio - ...
    Pirlo - aware
    Pasquato - useful
    Vucinic - dynamic
    Matri - out of match

Formation: Many flaws

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    You are joking, right? Are you watching the same game?
    Keep reading and keep watching. I don't want excuses, I want results. We've got some years of excuses already... Kind of repetitive already, right?
    if you want results, why are you bitching around how we play right now ? we had the same number of scenes in the penalty box like the opponent and its still 0 - 0... so nothing to cry about if you really only look for the results o_O

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,436
    Krasic has offered more than Pasquato.

He was constantly being used on the right and he provided many crosses. Pasquato had a good run or two, but that's about it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Del Piero in for second half, Matri-Vucinic isn't working at all. Krasič should wake the fuck up. Pirlo, Pasquato and De Ceglie are the only positives I've seen this far.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Buffon - nice
    Lich - slow
    Bonucci - fragile
    Barzagli - good
    De Ceglie - invisible
    Krasic - static
    Marchisio - ...
    Pirlo - aware
    Pasquato - useful
    Vucinic - dynamic
    Matri - out of match

Formation: Many flaws
    If anyone is out of the match it's krasic...every cross is an ultimate fail...not sure how a right winger can get caught offsides as easy as he does, his first touch is on par with an elephant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)