Juve pre-season matches (87 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Lo-pan, did you watch the game?

Mind writing the rating?
Sorry mate, i was at work until it had just finished...as for Quagiarella, he was out for along time and its going to take a while for him to regain match sharpness. Also, I doubt he is going all out to push his body as hard as possible, after such a horrible injurt before which ended his season (and ours), he will be more eager to ease back into pushing himself physically, so as not to break down before the leage begins officially. No need to worry...just yet!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Off topic, what's up with your avatar lol What the hell is that :D
I was originally 'weedguru', the name of a stoner site a mate runs and i help out with from time to time...Unfortunately I was unable to stop myself reacting with rage against the moron clique here, who found great humour in responding to every post i made, with such perfect humour as 'yeh, you know nothing cos you smoke weed'...and 'stonerboys head is all fucked up'...so, I changed to thegutterpoet...which resulted in a similar story. I have spent a year or so reacting to vermin too readily and easily, who came up with yet more classic jokes such as 'yeh gutterstoner hhahahahahahahhaha'....then I realized that nobody fucks with Lo-pan (other than kurt russel), the supernatural warlord demigod from Big Trouble in Little CHina...since then, I have moved away from reacting (as much) to the moron clique, and instead, am now learning to play them at their own game of Virtual Spastics...and there you have it, my friend. And whats with the ThirdStar routine???

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
a victim??? you make me smile Jock...I have no desire to play the martyr, and what I wrote, as way of an explanation, seems pretty accurate to me. But as always, many thanks for your useful and gratefully heeded input.
So now you are a smiling victim.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i was surprised that quag did last so long after he got hit at his formerly injured knee pretty early in the first half .... perhaps he took the foot off the gas because of that

Neoexodus

Jul 24, 2011
I only saw the first half and poor Marchisio, he really looks like a puppet in every Juventus manager hand. I was almost crying when i saw how deep he was playing, the same exact roll that Pirlo has been doing. Getting a player with such dribbling skills and that enjoys a short passing game into a regista is depressing and worrying at the same time because if Pirlo is out we have no other option rather then use Marchisio there.
Again, from that second half i got the same impression that ive had all along: Long (non-sense) balls to the forwards; The lack of comfort of the team with the ball is ridiculous; Sometimes static team; Defence way to deep and too much space between the midfield and the attack.
I may be wrong (and i really hope that i am) but playing like this in Serie A, Conte won't last until December. Its not a question of having bad or better players atm, its the lack of processes and style learned so far that worries me.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
can you clowns quit the spastic quote game and give those of us who missed the game some solid reporatage...please??? for instance, this was a weaker starting lineup than against CA, but I assume we tried two workhorses in midfield, and how did that affect the shape and fluidity of the play in a 4-2-4?? Did pepe play advanced, like a wing forward, or more like a defensive winger in midfield???
You should have just watched it yourself rather than rely on clowns to provide you with a post game report

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Second half was ridiculous. But why make a couple subs every 5mins ffs. Of course there will be no rhythm. Just do an 8 man sub at HT and let them play together.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3178293 said:
Kuneo - Juventus 5.08
Betis - Juventus 13.08
Merda - Merda - Juventus TIM Cup 18.08
Udinese - Juventus Serie A 1 Round 28.08

ps idk about berlusconi trophy this season
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)