Juve pre-season matches (59 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
can you clowns quit the spastic quote game and give those of us who missed the game some solid reporatage...please??? for instance, this was a weaker starting lineup than against CA, but I assume we tried two workhorses in midfield, and how did that affect the shape and fluidity of the play in a 4-2-4?? Did pepe play advanced, like a wing forward, or more like a defensive winger in midfield???

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
can you clowns quit the spastic quote game and give those of us who missed the game some solid reporatage...please??? for instance, this was a weaker starting lineup than against CA, but I assume we tried two workhorses in midfield, and how did that affect the shape and fluidity of the play in a 4-2-4?? Did pepe play advanced, like a wing forward, or more like a defensive winger in midfield???
Well, more or less we sucked. Got lucky with the goal.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I thought we played with our B team pretty much ? Of course they won't play as good.

Anyway, any of you guys managed to find a good highlights video :D ? I'd like to see Del piero's backpass :(

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The game against Club America was pretty good.
I agree. I thought we did well, in patches, against a team who were already well into their league campaign and therefore should be fitter and sharper than our squad. Lichsteiner, de ceglie, pasquato...and buffon, all seemed in very encouraging form.

The team we put out for this game, against chivas, was not as strong. Buffon, Lich, De Ceglie, Chiellini, Vidal, Matri, Krasic were all missing from the starting line-up. 7 first team players, well 8 if you assume that pasquato is NOT going to be given the left wing forward spot..or is he???

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I doubt Pasquato will even be here come the end of the mercato, let alone have that spot. Marotta and friends are gonna squeeze Pepe and Martinez for everything they've got.

I didn't see today's game yet, but our defence from the other 2 games seems to have a bit more of a clue, even if it's just because of a more competent individual in Licht.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)