Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (3 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think it will not depend on the CL final result. It seems that people in Monaco are just trying to keep information secret to avoid pressure (if DD is the one to join Juve).

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i have became nervous about the matter.

they "through" us a date (12th of may) and now nothing.

i really can't wait anymore :fero:

i am too impetient for THIS matter

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i have became nervous about the matter.

they "through" us a date (12th of may) and now nothing.

i really can't wait anymore :fero:

i am too impetient for THIS matter
I would even say they threw us a BONE! :D

Never believe what Moggi says until it's official

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

You are a girl? For some reason I thought you were a guy! no surprise I was wondering about your avatar!
I sound like a guy? :dontcare: :D

Anyway my friend told me it's actually gonna be Vialli. I'd shoot my head off if it was him.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

I sound like a guy? :dontcare: :D

Anyway my friend told me it's actually gonna be Vialli. I'd shoot my head off if it was him.
Is your friend from an Agnelli family? :D

I haven't heard even the rumors that it may be Vialli. If it is, I agree, not the best choice.

Mar 12, 2004
I'll think you'll all find i should be in charge but if not i guess Cesare Prandelli should be. All of you keep forgetting about bonera, one of the best italian defenders around. Cesare Prandelli has got parma a club with only 3or 4 good players towards the CL, fair enough they might not get in but it's still quite a challange to do that well.

Don't get me wrong i love didier but if he comes then he'll do what all french manager's do and just buy french players (look at wenger)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Don't get me wrong i love didier but if he comes then he'll do what all french manager's do and just buy french players (look at wenger)
Look at the results achieved by Wenger :D
I think that if Deschamps is in charge, the Juve will have to spent more money on transfers. The club will have to buy more expensive players for Didier IMHO
As for Prandelli, he will advise to bring in Parma's players, who would be more cheaper options, especially taking into consideration financial problems of gialloblu.
I think that Vialli is not a person, who can take respoinsibility for Juve after such poor season.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
I've read that Bettega discussed terms with Deschamps in Strasbourg, bur Didier asked not to make official announcement befor CL final

Juventus chief Bettega in talks with Monaco coach Deschamps

Juventus vice-president Roberto Bettega held more talks with AS Monaco coach Didier Deschamps this week.

Bettega met with Deschamps in Strasbourg and discussed with the ex-Juve star terms over a contract to bring him back to Turin.

Its understood Juve are offering a two-year deal, with the option of a further year, which will be worth £1 million in the first 12 months.

The Italians are also prepared to appoint Deschamps' backroom staff, including coach Jean Petit and fitness trainer Antonio Pintus.

There are still some details to iron out, but Deschamps could be unveiled as Juventus' new trainer immediately after the May 26 Champions League final between ASM and Porto.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Very bloody interesting. I'd love to see Monaco lift the cup and Deschamps announce he's the new Juve coach :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)