Juve players you hate? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tikume ] ++
hates them all.even Zlatan and I am swedish!
the only player in tjuve I liked was Edgar Davids but he isnt playing in tjuve anymore
and what about Gattuso??..

I wonder why so many milan fans are here.. is there nothing interesting about milan in your forum??????

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

he make me insecure when he is the only man left in the defence , he tries to make a pass with attackers around , like in milan match:(
Stop posting garbage. Thuram is one of the best centrals in the world..period.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Thuram is an elegant and secure central defender, he is like the defenders Zidane! calm and a true artist! Don't talk about Thuram like that ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Thuram is a great defender...id bet on him any time!!

IMO Ibra didnt impress me so far he is a good finisher...but he holds up the ball to much....maybe he isnt used to facing such strong italian defenses yet and thinks he could easily pass.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

and what about Gattuso??..

I wonder why so many milan fans are here.. is there nothing interesting about milan in your forum??????
it's a milan forum!!!

is there anything more boring than this??

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I both liked and disliked Davids at the same time :) But how things finally turned out, I must say that I dislike him ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I hated zidane the moment he left to RM...as a matter of fact every player that goes over there is automatically put on the block list...until they come back to their senses!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)