Juve players you hate? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
I love all players at Juve, and not only because they're at Juve, but because of them themselves.

I was just wondering if anyone here hates any Juve players, and please if you do explain why i is so.
I need reasons.

Thanks guys!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
All except Buffon and Zambrotta, although both should learn when to keep it shut! 50-50 on Nedved, because he is a great player, but I have love/hate him since his time at Lazio. He hates us, and tries his best to cheat during games against Roma, but even after that when he doesnt cheat there arent much better in the world.

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    these days or overall ?
    I meant these days, but if you want, make it anytime.

If anytime, I've always hated Zidane. Never ever liked him and am happy Juve sold him and got better players from the money they made by selling him (incl. Nedved and Buffon).

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i don't hate anyone...
    hate is a very strong word and it has nothing to do with me and juve.
    i love everything about juve.

i hate sheva if you like :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    actually we bought nedved and buffon after selling inzaghi b4 selling zidane
    No, Inzaghi and Zidane were sold in the same season, and then we bought Buffon, Thuram, Nedved and Salas.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
    i hate trez and camo

i don"t think camo is juve starting line-up level since he came juve
    and i don"t know never why he called to Italy NT
    but i recognition he played very well in this season
    however i"m very hope olivera play his position right now

i don"t like trez
    because he seems hasn"t passion for juve player
    CL 2002/2003 Final Juve VS Milan
    he failed kick the pk of win or lose
    after failed he handshake with dida
    that is shocked to me
    since that time i hate him
    but i recognition he is best finisher in the world

May 30, 2004
    i hate lippicigar smoking arrogant and he didnt give some good players chances such as olivera and zalayeta no much...

from da players well i like them all dats why i am juve fan not just del piero lol mainly del piero buffon zambrotta nedved camoranesi and like cannavaro a looooot now.. and da rest of da group i didnt like miccoli and dont as he was bitter .. i felt he only cared if he plays not about da teams well being and he hates juvy now i guess i wuldnt think of taking him back .. di vaio was alright.. i also hated zlatan when we first bought him but now hes alright i guess.. umm ye dats pretty much it da guys am neural with are like pessoto birindelli iuliano i like em but not as much I HATE DAVIDS NOW AFTER HE CLEARD DA BALL OFF DA LINE damn he saved their ass we were gonna fukc them up

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

No, Inzaghi and Zidane were sold in the same season, and then we bought Buffon, Thuram, Nedved and Salas.
    Ghassan knew that they were all bought/sold in the same season. He just said who was bought before the other.
    Check your sources.

Juventus announced that Lippi replaces Ancelotti on June 17th, 2001.
    Juventus announced the purchase of Thuram on June 18th, 2001.
    Juventus announced the sale of Inzaghi on July 2nd, 2001.
    Nedved flies on Juve jet to sign deal on 3rd of July, 2001. Wasn't official till he pledged his future on the 6th of July.
    Juventus announced the purchase of Buffon on July 4th, 2001.
    Juventus announced the sale of Zidane on July 10th, 2001. (a deal was struck with Madrid around July 4th though. Zidane signed a few days later)

So techinically, Ghassan (juvelover) is right. We bought Nedved and Buffon after selling Inzaghi. Zidane's sale came later.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    How has Drogba got better finishing then Trezeguet? I hate him, mainly because of Euro2000, but give him some credit, Drog has 1 premiership goal, and so far cant hit the back of barn!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    No, not really. You have Adriano, Shevchenko, Ruud, Drogba who IMO have better finishing.
    Besides RVN, I think Trez is at least as good as Adriano, and Sheva IN TERMS OF FINISHING.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Nedved flies on Juve jet to sign deal on 3rd of July, 2001. Wasn't official till he pledged his future on the 6th of July.
    Juventus announced the sale of Zidane on July 10th, 2001. (a deal was struck with Madrid around July 4th though. Zidane signed a few days later)
    The most successful transfer campaign in Juventus history.

As for the players- I don't hate anyone, but dislike Iuliano and Montero.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

The most successful transfer campaign in Juventus history.

As for the players- I don't hate anyone, but dislike Iuliano and Montero.
    I don't agree with u Elnur. Zidane's deal was great but the milions we spent on nedved - buffon - thuram. that was crazy we should get them with much cheaper cost :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Ghassan knew that they were all bought/sold in the same season. He just said who was bought before the other.
    Check your sources.

So techinically, Ghassan (juvelover) is right. We bought Nedved and Buffon after selling Inzaghi. Zidane's sale came later.

OK them, misunderstanding.

Anyways, I dont think Trez's as good as Sheva in terms of finishing, nor Adriano for that matter, there are games when Trez needs a lot of chances to put one away.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002

Check your sources.

Indeed. But do you really believe Zidane's world record transfer wasn't already a sure thing if not officially way before the record signings of Buffon and Nedved were unveiled? I'd guess so, knowing our boards antics and the money at stake. That makes the original statement "am happy Juve sold him and got better players from the money they made by selling him (incl. Nedved and Buffon)" relevant and its response merely a pompous precision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)