Juve player"s Nicknames?? (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
the award he won. gold "something". for having such a great influence on the juventus first team
A "bidone" literally translates to either a garbage can/dustbin or a swindle. Both unfortunately seem appropriate. :frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
oh and as long as we are talking arabic nicknames...

there is one for nedved "al zibaqi" ...i dont really know how to translate this to english but i guess its "mercury man" ...kind of like that mercury dude in the movie terminator...cuz Nedved is everywhere on the pitch!

I always hated that nick and al-tyeb aswell he annoyes me always talking talking ,,, ( fint gameel , mahara fe el erteqaa, ya 7abeebi teslam regleek , tanzeem 3la a3la mostawa ) if u get what i mean , he praises everything

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
lool what about "mothalathat, moraba3at, o shibh mon7arifat":p or his infamous 1-3...to be honest Juve I like him and I like the Abu Dhabi Channel...IMO they are the best in covering sport events...i mean look at JSC and their BOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIN coverage of La Liga

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Nedved: Furia Ceca (the real one)
Del Piero: Il Pinturicchio (the real one)
Trezeguet: Trezegol (the real one)
Zlatan: Zorro (the real one)
Emerson: Il Puma (the real one)
Buffon: Gigi or Superman. I'm not sure of which

and the rest I dunno :)

May 30, 2004
you are right about the abu dhabi commentators .. one thing the egyptian guy i dont kno his name says a lot is " akhadooha , wel hagma el mortada 3amalooha , w fel gool 7atooha..... ALLah 3aleik teslam regleik ... he says dat for nedved .. zi2baki i think that points or means that nedved is short and fast as if their like more than one nedved on da field hes everywere.. and never gets tired ..... zambrota = mr consistent
camoranesi = da guy who dribbles and loses the ball
thuram - black stallion
cannavaro = kamikaze warrior
montero = sir slide a lot

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Michael Ballack: "Mr. Schnitzel-eating Overrated"
Oliver Kahn: "Mr. Angry-cuz his career is almost over"
Lucio: "Mr.Grass-eyebrows"
Roy "The Nose" Makaay :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Ahly ] ++
yo burke.... don't say bad things about del piero. Del Piero was never and will never be useless.
man chill out...you are gonna read lots of that in this forum...and quite frankly i agree with burke

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero is still VERY useful IMO, but not for our starting eleven just yet, maybe if he becomes better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)