Juve & Parma in negotiations for Gilardino, Real intrested! (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
That is if we get Cavenaghi.
well, River wants Salas (and money), we want Cave, so why not?! We need to buy YOUNG players, that's why I don't think that Vieri for an example will come...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

well, River wants Salas (and money), we want Cave, so why not?! We need to buy YOUNG players, that's why I don't think that Vieri for an example will come...
That's true, but getting Vieri will not neccessarily affect our purchase of Gilardino (which, if I am not mistaken, is Moggi's top priority). Gila with Miccoli- young and great Juve attack for several years to come.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

That's true, but getting Vieri will not neccessarily affect our purchase of Gilardino (which, if I am not mistaken, is Moggi's top priority). Gila with Miccoli- young and great Juve attack for several years to come.
yeap, I just can't wait to see that... Nah, Bobo is too expensive...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

20 million euros for Gila? I think that Parma will have a lot of trouble finding a team willing to pay that fee. For that kind of money you buy Patrick Kluivert, Ferando Morientes, or Samuel Eto'o.
For that kind of money you can buy both of them, if this news is true, than Gila's manager must have used too much of cocaine. I would give Zalayeta and 5 million for him at maximum. btw I would be glad if Vieri join us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)