Juve & Parma in negotiations for Gilardino, Real intrested! (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Actually Kluivert is much cheaper, Barca is trying to get rid of him...

I think that Gila's price is about 10m at most... Gila wants to keep going with Prandelli, so Parma package (Prandelli, Gila, Ferrari) sounds really tempting...
If you were Moggi, how much would you pay for Kluivert? :) Honestly...

We have such a great relationship with Parma that we can get something like "buy 2 get 1 free" deal. Buy Gilardino, get Ferrari+Bonera for free while Prandelli is cheif salesman which will also transfer to Juventus. :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
no more than 3 million, as his wages are masive, same for bobo.
exactly... actually, I wouldn't take Kluivert for free, but that's another case...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
20 million for Kluivert ?! :LOL:.
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
If you were Moggi, how much would you pay for Kluivert? :) Honestly...
My asertion was that wih 20 million to spend, you could afford to buy Patrick Kluivert, not that he would actually cost so much.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Juve's crazy. Maresca + 10m for Gilardino? No thanks. I mean yeah Gilardino's good and everything but I wouldn't risk Maresca
I agree with you..We should get Gilardino without a tarde

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca should sign as soon as possible , i swear we wont know when this crazy moggi is wellin to sell him , he is completly DRUNK

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca should sign as soon as possible , i swear we wont know when this crazy moggi is wellin to sell him , he is completly DRUNK

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
What is Maresca is used as a part of a deal with Parma for example? I would welcome that.
you don't like Maresca?! I'm stunned, I thought that only barkuss dislikes him... I hope that we'll use Zalayeta and Oliveira (and maybe few others) as a part of the deal...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
It's not that I dislike him, but if I had to chose one player (not too old) to be a part of the deal, I'd send Maresca, or even better- Zalayeta (totally forgot about him). Oliveira didn't have much playing practice, I doubt Parma would value him a lot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
This news is Bullsh*t.
Gilardino will play for Juve and Maresca will sign a new contract soon.
\

Exactly. I think that Gilardino will come for about 10 million Euros. Not to mention Juve loaning out some players, like possibly Rodriguez, to lower the cost.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
It's not that I dislike him, but if I had to chose one player (not too old) to be a part of the deal, I'd send Maresca, or even better- Zalayeta (totally forgot about him). Oliveira didn't have much playing practice, I doubt Parma would value him a lot.
well, it was just an example... I'd send Zalayeta... Or Camo... Or Legrottalie... Or after long thinking, I'd send even Appiah...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
\

Exactly. I think that Gilardino will come for about 10 million Euros. Not to mention Juve loaning out some players, like possibly Rodriguez, to lower the cost.
I think that they'll loan Cavenaghi there, it makes sense, doesn't it?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)