Juve & Parma in negotiations for Gilardino, Real intrested! (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
According local paper in Parma, Gazzetta di Parma Juventus and Parma are negotiating for A. Gilardino. Juventus have offered 10 million euro and the services of midfielder E. Maresca.
Parma has rejected the offer and said that the bid starts at least from 20 million euro and they are only intrested in money no players.

Meanwhile has Gilardino’s agent Beppe Bonetto reported that also Real Madrid is interested?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'm 90% that the news is BS. Real Madrid aren't interested in Gila... They only go for big names. They have Portillo and Morientes already on their books.

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    i'm 90% that the news is BS. Real Madrid aren't interested in Gila... They only go for big names. They have Portillo and Morientes already on their books.
    I agree that the real madrid part sounds like pure B.S.
    More like his agent wanting to spice the negotiations!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

I agree that the real madrid part sounds like pure B.S.
    More like his agent wanting to spice the negotiations!!!
    spicing up the negotiations is one thing, but insulting the football world's intelligence a whole other thing! ;)

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7

spicing up the negotiations is one thing, but insulting the football world's intelligence a whole other thing! ;)
    hehe!!! I guess he did pick the wrong team...
    Sure Gilardino is great, but how many shirts would he sell for real? ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

agreed :thumb:

even if real madrid were interested, i don't think gila would go there.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
    i think the whole thing is BS, 20 million euro for gila. there's no way Parma will get that sort of money for him. the only part i can believe is Maresca in a part exchange.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
    i think the whole thing is BS, 20 million euro for gila. there's no way Parma will get that sort of money for him. the only part i can believe is Maresca in a part exchange.
    Parma is just after the money they need so much, so i think it is the real price :(, since there is without a doubt many teams that still would be interessting in him. If he is too expensive to get sold, Parma still benefits on it since they get to keep him for another year.

And by the way look at how expensive Torres is.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    According local paper in Parma, Gazzetta di Parma Juventus and Parma are negotiating for A. Gilardino. Juventus have offered 10 million euro and the services of midfielder E. Maresca.
    Parma has rejected the offer and said that the bid starts at least from 20 million euro and they are only intrested in money no players.

Meanwhile has Gilardino’s agent Beppe Bonetto reported that also Real Madrid is interested?
    20m?!?! :eek: There's no way in hell Moggi's going to pay that for Gilardino, and rightfully so. He's a huge prospect for the future, no doubt, but 20m?! I'm sorry, no thanks.

Jul 12, 2002

20 million euros for Gila? I think that Parma will have a lot of trouble finding a team willing to pay that fee. For that kind of money you buy Patrick Kluivert, Ferando Morientes, or Samuel Eto'o.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Actually Kluivert is much cheaper, Barca is trying to get rid of him...

I think that Gila's price is about 10m at most... Gila wants to keep going with Prandelli, so Parma package (Prandelli, Gila, Ferrari) sounds really tempting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)