JUVE:not for sale (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So Secco says that he'll keep a bit more than half the 05-06 squad.
Let's say we keep 13 players of last year's edition this means we'll sell/loan 12 players. With the logic of going down to serie B here's what could happen.

Worst case scenario was 16 leaving and 9 staying:

STAY: Birindelli, Chiellini, Kovac, Del Piero, Balzaretti, Bonnefoi, Giannichedda, Olivera, Zalayeta.

OUT: Buffon(Milan, Arsenal), Vieira(Arsenal), Pessotto(retired), Emerson(Real Madrid), Ibrahimovic(Inter), Nedved(Chelsea), Abbiati(Genoa), Criscito(Genoa), Camoranesi(Valencia), Trezeguet(Lyon, Inter), Mutu(Fiorentina), Zambrotta(Real Madrid/Barcelona), Blasi(Fiorentina), Thuram(Barcelona), Zebina(Tottenham), Cannavaro(Real Madrid).

In the 16, 4 or more could stay. Who would you keep? I would keep Buffon, Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Trezeguet. The thing is that they have high salaries and I don't trust the new board. :tdown:

We have to consider this:

Mutu is already gone and replaced by Bojinov.
Blasi is gone but said that he prefers B with Juve rather than with Fiorentina.
Marchionni excludes Camo.
C. Zanetti excludes one of Vieira and Emerson.
Zebina is injured and we could be stuck with him. :sick:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Cronios said:
These are the most difficult times for Juve fans ever,
we the fans, the players,coaches,managers,staff etc that will remain faithfull in this club we sould be never questioned again as glory-hunters etc
Only pure love can win financial interest and fame...
the ones who will remain loyal sould be considered/remembered as Juve heroes,
there never were times more difficult than that, in the modern Juve history...

FORZA JUVE
:touched:

+rep....
great words cronios....

oops....no reputation for you

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We'll accept serie B if justice is done and all teams pay for what they have done. It's clear that with the 1st decisions(B to Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio; C to Juve) all of them have commited sports fraud.

Now in the end, with all the appeals, only Juve get relegated ALL JUVENTINI shouldn't accept the verdict and show it to the world. I'm against violence and that sh*t but...

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    mark77 said:
    We'll accept serie B if justice is done and all teams pay for what they have done. It's clear that with the 1st decisions(B to Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio; C to Juve) all of them have commited sports fraud.

Now in the end, with all the appeals, only Juve get relegated ALL JUVENTINI shouldn't accept the verdict and show it to the world. I'm against violence and that sh*t but...
    but supporters will punished if we relegated
    I don't guilty and I don't desired punishment

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    hey what about FIAT?

FIAT behind us
    maybe FIAT give money for Juventus and his players Buffon-Cannavaro-Zambrotta-Camoranesi-İbrahimoviç-Trezeguet

maybe we can keep this players with that money

and what about Kaddafi? he is a rich man:D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    hey what about FIAT?

FIAT behind us
    maybe FIAT give money for Juventus and his players Buffon-Cannavaro-Zambrotta-Camoranesi-İbrahimoviç-Trezeguet

maybe we can keep this players with that money

and what about Kaddafi? he is a rich man:D
    :rofl:

It's more like the other way around and will continue being so unfortunately. :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)