but he is a very realistic target,
young Italian,tried in serie A,
price between the money we may offer,
unlike Barzagli keen to play in Juve
and may cover two places

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
GAH BARZAGLI BETTER THEN BONERA? Every expert in Italy are waiting for this signing, and everyone knows its going to be a damn good one.

Am I the only one whose been watching Parma's serie A and UEFA-cup games? :stress:

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Miguel Begs Valencia To Sign Him
6/30/2005 7:40:00 PM

Benfica defender Miguel has sent a come-and-get-me plea to Valencia after revealing that he is desperate for a move to the Spanish League.
The full-back has attracted interest from Premiership sides such as Manchester United, Liverpool and Newcastle United, but he insists that La Primera is where his future lies.

"I want to play in the Spanish league," he told Las Provincias.

"My objective is Valencia because they are a great club that always fights for titles - it is my best option.

"My salary will not be a problem and we are keen on a quick deal.

"To have the chance to play in Spain is an enormous one for any player."

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
Miguel Begs Valencia To Sign Him
6/30/2005 7:40:00 PM

Benfica defender Miguel has sent a come-and-get-me plea to Valencia after revealing that he is desperate for a move to the Spanish League.
The full-back has attracted interest from Premiership sides such as Manchester United, Liverpool and Newcastle United, but he insists that La Primera is where his future lies.

"I want to play in the Spanish league," he told Las Provincias.

"My objective is Valencia because they are a great club that always fights for titles - it is my best option.

"My salary will not be a problem and we are keen on a quick deal.

"To have the chance to play in Spain is an enormous one for any player."
he should be begging us the fool, we would sing him up if they begged...look at cassano, when they begged..we were linked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)