Juve monitor Luis Miguel (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
we had a £7m offer turned down. hes good but a bit out priced. So what benfica think they'll receive £10m or something!?
''JOG ON!'' Trying to haggle with us. Only mancini or miguel would be ideal. For that price i'd go for mancini.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
we had a £7m offer turned down. hes good but a bit out priced. So what benfica think they'll receive £10m or something!?
''JOG ON!'' Trying to haggle with us. Only mancini or miguel would be ideal. For that price i'd go for mancini.
Miguel is a rip-off for 7 mill pounds. He MIGHT be worth 7 mill Euros...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
right wing back. he used to play that position when capello was in charge of roma. So im sure if we get him he'l be used for that like cafu, seeing as he was cafus replacement. If either miguel/mancini arrives just you watch we'l play with wing backs as its called? playing 3 centre halfs.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
benfica obviously trying to get as much money possible with miguel. i'd pay max £8m or £2m+ Zalayeta trade something like that.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You gotta show them whos boss. they wanna haggle? give then trades make tham think. we get rid of a player we dont need but also save a bit of money.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

That is basically the first rule of trading, isnt'it.
Yeah, its like saying a buisness is trying to make the most amount of money possible.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
cos of the interest they have in potentially a quality player. they're gonna want us to battle it out making it difficult so basically the highest bidder wins. we will have our valuation in what we think the players valued at. if benfica get too greedy then no one would even bother. then the player himself will get irrate. be cool thats the key. dont be too keen to play into their hands. stick to a budget.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
The good thing is, we could sign one of these rightbacks: Daniel, Oddo, Casetti, Diogo, Bonera or Miguel.
All of them are class. I will be satisfied with anyone of them as long as the money is right.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Italy must be really in a serious deep sea of sh!t if he's the biggest young Italian talent on defense.

I'm not the only one putting him down. Ask anybody here. Start a poll or something.

But you have your opinion and I respect it. :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
you are such a canadian mark. whats next ? you are gonna protect his right to legaly marry bonera :D:D:D
haha

no no, I'm against gay marriage. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Vote for me for the next erections, oops, elections.

:cool:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Italy must be really in a serious deep sea of sh!t if he's the biggest young Italian talent on defense.

I'm not the only one putting him down. Ask anybody here. Start a poll or something.
I'm sure the result would be positive. :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)