Juve-Modena! (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we will start banning those who ask for the goals one minute after the goal has been scored. We have a request thread, use it!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Jeeks said:
I think we will start banning those who ask for the goals one minute after the goal has been scored. We have a request thread, use it!!

No one uses the request thread because when you do, no one ever responds. The only way to get the file you want is make your own thread, otherwise the 200 other requests that day get piled over yours and nothing ever gets accomplished.

I understand the desire for more organization, but quite honestly the request thread just doesn't work. Of about 5 requests I've made there, I don't think I've ever gotten the file i wanted, as opposed to getting them everytime i make a thread. If anything, we should just make a request forum, in which you can create your own thread.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
neath_lad said:
jeeezzz wot a commentator
Hehe :)

Last year he was shouting a lot but he wasn't as emotional as he was today. Maybe he has grown very fond of Juve and that his ties to the club has strengthened after the relegation :touched:

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
Jem83 said:
Hehe :)

Last year he was shouting a lot but he wasn't as emotional as he was today. Maybe he has grown very fond of Juve and that his ties to the club has strengthened after the relegation :touched:
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)