Juve-Modena! (2 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
thanks! as always, youtube videos are so much easier to watch because it's always available for everyone in any format.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AlexTheGreat said:
anyone who speaaks arabic plz tell me what the commentator was crying, I would like to share the joy
wfm221 said:
yeah, someone tell us what commentator was talking..
Here is the full translation:

First Goal:

The ball to the front by Del Piero, it went wrong, but it's dangerous, dangerous...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl...That's Trezeguet...That's Trezegoooool...At the suitable time, Juve ended the fasting...At the first day(Note:Today is the first day of Holy Ramadan in Qater where Aljazeera is located), At the first day, Trezeguet ended the fasting...Now, Now, he progressed...A strange ball.. I said before minutes that Juve should end their fasting because it's sunset...David Trezeguet's sunset didn't come yet, and he progressed to the front at the last moment...He received the ball on his chest...Hobba to the net...Hobba to the net... at the nets of the goalkeeper Ferzolini, he scores the first goal in this match for Juve...

Second Goal:

From Kovac, now to Zanetti...He sends it to the midfield where Del Piero is...Very smart...There is no offside...There is no offside...Is this the second goal??Is this the second goal???...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...They love you...They love you, Juve, and how much do I love you Juve!!!Now, Del Piero progresses to the front and scores the second goal...The anger of the old lady...The anger of the old lady...Del Piero progresses to the front and scores the second goal...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...This is how the football should be played...This is how the football should be played although it is in Serie B...

Third Goal:

And they're trying very much to score the third goal...Here is Marchionni, and this is it, this is it...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...What can I say, Trezegol??..What can I say?? Trezegol adds the third goal...You're not in Serie A, but you're the goalscorer...you're the goalscorer...Now, he tops the list for goalscorers along with the Napoli player Bucchi...Note how he progressed to the front and Hoppa Trezeguet...This was prepared first by Christiano Zanetti , then by Marchionni...

Fourth Goal:

Last week. Juve won with three goals, and now they also win with three goals...Now, here is an attempt by Nedved...The fourth goal...ALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...That's Nedved...That's Nedved...That's the blonde man...That's the blonde man...He cheers for the fans by his head...Now, Pavel Nedved scores his first goal in Serie B by his head...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...Even Czech Republic's flag is there...Even Czech Republic's flag is there..Now, an excellent ball by Nedved directly to the nets...

Mar 24, 2006
ReBeL said:
Here is the full translation:

First Goal:

The ball to the front by Del Piero, it went wrong, but it's dangerous, dangerous...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl...That's Trezeguet...That's Trezegoooool...At the suitable time, Juve ended the fasting...At the first day(Note:Today is the first day of Holy Ramadan in Qater where Aljazeera is located), At the first day, Trezeguet ended the fasting...Now, Now, he progressed...A strange ball.. I said before minutes that Juve should end their fasting because it's sunset...David Trezeguet's sunset didn't come yet, and he progressed to the front at the last moment...He received the ball on his chest...Hobba to the net...Hobba to the net... at the nets of the goalkeeper Ferzolini, he scores the first goal in this match for Juve...

Second Goal:

From Kovac, now to Zanetti...He sends it to the midfield where Del Piero is...Very smart...There is no offside...There is no offside...Is this the second goal??Is this the second goal???...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...They love you...They love you, Juve, and how much do I love you Juve!!!Now, Del Piero progresses to the front and scores the second goal...The anger of the old lady...The anger of the old lady...Del Piero progresses to the front and scores the second goal...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...This is how the football should be played...This is how the football should be played although it is in Serie B...

Third Goal:

And they're trying very much to score the third goal...Here is Marchionni, and this is it, this is it...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...What can I say, Trezegol??..What can I say?? Trezegol adds the third goal...You're not in Serie A, but you're the goalscorer...you're the goalscorer...Now, he tops the list for goalscorers along with the Napoli player Bucchi...Note how he progressed to the front and Hoppa Trezeguet...This was prepared first by Christiano Zanetti , then by Marchionni...

Fourth Goal:

Last week. Juve won with three goals, and now they also win with three goals...Now, here is an attempt by Nedved...The fourth goal...ALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...That's Nedved...That's Nedved...That's the blonde man...That's the blonde man...He cheers for the fans by his head...Now, Pavel Nedved scores his first goal in Serie B by his head...Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah...Even Czech Republic's flag is there...Even Czech Republic's flag is there..Now, an excellent ball by Nedved directly to the nets...

did u translate it by yourself ? if so , u must apply for job to al jazeera +2 as commentator of course . :D

nice share mate !

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
albertmare said:
did u translate it by yourself ? if so , u must apply for job to al jazeera +2 as commentator of course . :D

nice share mate !
Yes, I translated by myself...

It's the first time I hear this commentator and he is so loyal juventino:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)