Juve mercato 08-09 vote: The Final Frontier (1 Viewer)

Juve mercato 08-09 vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So we are not aloud to post articles that have DIRECT QUOTES!! from are Management, Players, Former Players and that are sometimes quoted from other MAJOR Italian news agencies all because they were reported on Goal.com?

I dont report an article from goal.com unless they have offical quotes or quote their source.

And I never post their blogs or the shitty opinions on our team.

I know its a shit site but alot of members quote Channel4 as thier source and that site is very dodgy also since they use the same articles as goal.

3 heads up the ass! must have an asshole the size of Russia.
:lol:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
With or without the benefit of hindsight did 28 people vote 7/10 and 31 vote 6/10 for our mercato or were they just being sarcastic?

Or perhaps the grading is done in another way that I do not understand as there is not a chance I would have given it more than 2 even without the benefit of hindsight.

I don't care how good Amauri would turn out to be but spending that kind of money on a 28 year old without a single cap to his name does not suggest commonsense at all.

There are loads of Brazilians that are as good or better with better potential, all we had to do is ask the Russian clubs how they seem to unearth them or simply go to Brazil and look.

And he is by far our best signing. The rest I would not even consider as they were all totally unnecessary bar none.

You never really know what is the truth or not with clubs as all we get are soundbites but there is not a manager in the world that would do much with the squad we currently have as far as challenging for titles is concerned.

Not that it helps when Moggi gives his opinion regarding our transfer whenever it is announced that he has been indicted just to take the pressure off his own problems but everyone and his dog knows that our current management is currently incompetent.

Personally I would prefer for fans to revolt against the board instead of blaming everything on Ranieri as getting rid of Ranieri and with the board still being here would not solve a damned thing

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i voted five we adressed the attack but left our weakest points out we shouldve loked at midfeild and defensive signings first.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)