Juve matches of the Past (1 Viewer)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Oded probably means that he cannot download the goals from the site "telia"sth i am not sure the one you were mentioning where you write "Never underestimate the power ..."I myself tried to download some goals but it didn't work and that's why later i tried to download the goals from Tutto DP but it wouldn't work too.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
The site itself isn't mine I just gave the goals to the people who own it.
When I noticed the links on that site was down I decided to remove it from my signature. I had it there so people would know where to find the goals without asking me, too bad something went wrong with it :undecide:

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
The site itself isn't mine I just gave the goals to the people who own it.
When I noticed the links on that site was down I decided to remove it from my signature. I had it there so people would know where to find the goals without asking me, too bad something went wrong with it :undecide:
That's why i said the other time if you can post the videos in the juventuz.com video section.Somebody told me at the beggining that they moved to another server in order to have greater capacity.So why don't you give it a try?:thumb:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    i really like that goal!

you can also look for his goal against Celtic last year (the 4-3) and against Porto (3-1). all free kicks.

this year take a look at his goal against Torino, Newcastle...
    I've seen all of his goals from last year and this year,I'm really looking for goals from 94-99.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by kristian1199 ] ++
    :fero: Well do something!!! :fero:
    You better find your politeness back, laddie!
    Nekton doesn't HAVE to provide you with goals in the first place, remember that!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Let me second Erik's sentiment. This is a fan made site and noone is paying to participate. By that you have no claim to demand anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)