Juve - Man Utd preview (1 Viewer)

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Yes i hope so.
This time we will teach those veterans a lessson in
football.i honestly think they are not formidable like milan or real.whats your opinion?

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by deepblue ] ++
    Yes i hope so.
    This time we will teach those veterans a lessson in
    football.i honestly think they are not formidable like milan or real.whats your opinion?
    No they are not but have luck

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    People wait till the game on the weekend against Como is played before going on about our next CL match.

This topic, till then, is going to be closed.

Aug 20, 2002
    All the other threads on this match seem to have been closed so i thought that now we have beaten Como i am allowed to start a thread which will concentrate on the great match we have to look forward to. I am not sure of the situation of which players will be back for this match but i hope most of the early flu victims will be back. I hope Davids can play also as he has been magnificent this season.

Forza Juve lets rip these fools

Aug 20, 2002
    You Just dont have the power captain!

Any way do you think Juve can get the win, I live in the uk aswell so i am fed up with all the Man u fans going on about how they are the best in the world. I read on teletext some idiot saying "United are on the back of some bad results so they will be really playing hard, poor old Juve" i think it was ron atkinson.

I feel that we can win as we have home advantage and to be honest united dont look that great, i have heard that Brown is out and scholes may be out

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Di Vaio is back, at least that's a good news for us to play against ManU :) Hope Nedved will play as good as when he play against Como :cool:
    Unfortunately Tacchi will miss the next match...

Anyway, FORZA JUVE!:star:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
    Any way do you think Juve can get the win, I live in the uk aswell so i am fed up with all the Man u fans going on about how they are the best in the world. I read on teletext some idiot saying "United are on the back of some bad results so they will be really playing hard, poor old Juve" i think it was ron atkinson.
    yeah, that sounds like the type of bollocks he usually comes up with. Last week was

"I didn't realise he was such a good player" (about tacchinardi)

well you wouldn't, unlike other pundits who actually read up on the teams they'll be watching, Ron you ignorant bastard :fero:

Anyhow I'm determined to win this one to shut up all the pro-EPL fans I know, who think Italian football is dead. LEts show 'em!

Aug 20, 2002
    I completely agree with you Tom, we get forced to listen to biased EPL commentary so lets see what they have to say if (god willing) they get beat, and by an italian side. I dont think they would have any match analysis they would just say " United were unlucky and deserved to win " and they would probably question the Juve goals (god willing) by saying " That looked a bit offside " followed by andy townsend saying " I am not sure if he ment that des"

Forza Juve kill the manchester scum

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i think he is....hopefully the crowd at the SDA will be more inspiring that the tiny ones we've had in CL this year:)

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    thread closed

:p

oooh I don't have the power :down::sob:
    :LOL:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
    I completely agree with you Tom, we get forced to listen to biased EPL commentary so lets see what they have to say if (god willing) they get beat, and by an italian side. I dont think they would have any match analysis they would just say " United were unlucky and deserved to win " and they would probably question the Juve goals (god willing) by saying " That looked a bit offside " followed by andy townsend saying " I am not sure if he ment that des"
    ooh don't get into andy townsend, he's the biggest f***er of 'em all! He'd probably come with some ready made excuses then Des would say

"well thats all we've got time for, goodnight"

and we get footballer's wives 10 minutes early :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)