Juve made bid for Lucas Leiva (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Eire said:
at least we are at last under DD buying some young player unlike capello where everypurchase was 30 years old
Year, thats nice to see Deschamps buying some young, and very interesting players. And as some of you said; He is not a typical DM. His more like a offensive midfielder and a true brasilian. He is fast, clever, nice passings and a good technique! I hope we see him in Juve, soon! :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Milan search for new Kaka

Milan general manager Ariedo Brieda will travel to South America in the hope of unearthing another young starlet. The Rossoneri already have Brazilians Kaka, Ricardo Oliveira, Dida, Cafu and Serginho on their books and club chief Adriano Galliani confirmed they were looking for more.

"Ariedo will go to South America for around 15 to 20 days," said Galliani.

"He has already made some great finds, like he did with Kaka. Appropriate talents are to be economically affordable.

"Signings like Ronaldinho are possible when the player is still at Gremio or Paris-Saint Germain.

"But when he is at a club like Barcelona, you can't get him unless you pay 60 or 70 million euros [£40-46 million]"

Gremio midfielder Lucas Pezzini is reportedly on Milan's radar, with Inter and Juventus also interested.

The 19-year-old has an EU passport courtesy of his Italian origins, and had been compared with holding players such as Emerson and Dunga

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/serie-a/2006-2007/sport_sto1002207.shtml

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
when ever juve are after some 1 than inter, milan, roma comes after him..i mean cant they find their own.....mascherano is ours and he will be ours......FORZA JUVE

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
d.nico said:
Why do we always interested in Brazilian defensive players?
especially at the expense of our own exciting young talents, the more things change , the more they stay the same
mark83 said:
Lucas is a Central Midfielder.

And whats wrong with Brazilian defs?

Lucio, Juan, Cris, Alex (PSV), Aldair, R.Carlos, Cafu,...

All of these are World-Class defenders.
was close to taking you serious till you said that:toast:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
mark83 said:
Lucas is a Central Midfielder.

And whats wrong with Brazilian defs?

Lucio, Juan, Cris, Alex (PSV), Aldair, R.Carlos, Cafu,...

All of these are World-Class defenders.
They said he is defensive central midfielder.

When you talk about defensive skill none of above player are world class. Their only strength in defensive skill is their pace.

All i mean is if we talk about brazilian player, why not looking for attacking player. Defense is not their specialty.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Don Bes said:
he had his moments
goood attacker and outlet,poor defender in reality

but that just my opinion,i would have taken zambrotta at his peak ahead of carlos at his

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bozi said:
goood attacker and outlet,poor defender in reality

but that just my opinion,i would have taken zambrotta at his peak ahead of carlos at his
¨
Absolutely tragic defensively to be honest. Not to mention he's always caught out of position as well... wouldn't want him on my team.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Personally I do not like this new policy of buying young talent...why not work with the group we have now?Would Lucas be better than Marchisio or Paro? Is Genkov a better forward than Palladino or De Ceglie? I seriously doubt it...I would prefer seeing the money being spent on established players who can immediately benefit the 1st team right away...we should give our Primavera players a chance to prove themselves

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy said:
¨
Absolutely tragic defensively to be honest. Not to mention he's always caught out of position as well... wouldn't want him on my team.
my thoughts too but some people rate him

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Badass Devil said:
seen this guy a few times, hes pretty sik, quite a complete midfielder who attacks and defends, i think he wud compliment paro nicely.

btw hes brill on fm 06, i always buy him on there.

He´s good on FM 2007 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)