Juve lead Cesar race (3 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Cesar is one of the best LM right now in the world, IMO. He is very underrated and has some mad skills under his sleeves. And 6m deal for both he and Oddo are bargain deal. However, unless Moggi is intending on buying extra CB or two, I wont be very satisfied. But my gut feeling suggest that we are going to end up with only one, and Thuram or Zebina will play as CB.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
cesar is a very good left midfielder. he was bought as a left back but he has a lot of skill. i'd rather jankulovski as well simply because he can play more positions and has had better seasons of late. I thought cesar was younger than that as well.

oddo joining would mean we do get a centre back in thuram. but we need at least two more quality centre backs, especially an organiser.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well he is 29 after all. Thats weird, because I always thought that he came to Lazio as a youngster. But I guess he was 25 or so. :undecide:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
damn, i thought he joined lazio at like 21 or something. well, janks it is then.
Thats what I thought. Guess not though.

I must say I have been impressed from what I've seen of Cesar's attacking forays down the left, but I'm still up in the air with his defending capabilities.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Why do we even need to spend money on Jank? We have Zamb at left back, would we play Jank at left midfield then?

As for central defenders, the only news this morning is that Arsenal are lining up Ledley King to replace Sol Campbell who is almost certainly on his way out....to either Juventus or :( Chelsea :( .

So unless Chelsea get Ayala, we can count out Campbell.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well he is 29 after all. Thats weird, because I always thought that he came to Lazio as a youngster. But I guess he was 25 or so. :undecide:

you didnt need to search. just look at the first post of this thread. ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
Why do we even need to spend money on Jank? We have Zamb at left back, would we play Jank at left midfield then?

As for central defenders, the only news this morning is that Arsenal are lining up Ledley King to replace Sol Campbell who is almost certainly on his way out....to either Juventus or :( Chelsea :( .

So unless Chelsea get Ayala, we can count out Campbell.
he is also a playmaker at that. can play central and anywhere on the left. could free zambrotta up for the right again.

i read that moggi isnt going to offer campbell 100k wages per week..and i dont blame him either.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

he is also a playmaker at that. can play central and anywhere on the left. could free zambrotta up for the right again.

i read that moggi isnt going to offer campbell 100k wages per week..and i dont blame him either.
Playmaker? Cool :D

Wonder what's happening to Rosicky? It looked good for him coming, Bayern needing money, Rosicky wanting to come to Juve. Although I bet Moggi doesn't want him because he's not a Serie A Player :groan:

Campbell doesn't deserve 100k a week, and he never did. From what I heard, he was actually on 50k a week, but his signing on fee was spread over the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)