Juve lead Cesar race (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Juve lead Cesar race
Saturday 24 July, 2004

Inter may be beaten to the signature of Aparecido Rodriguez Cesar by Scudetto rivals Juventus.

The Lazio player is a known target for the Nerazzurri but the Turin giants have made a significant move.

Reports on Saturday claim that the Bianconeri have made the capital club an offer for the Brazilian and teammate Massimo Oddo.

Administrator Antonio Giraudo met with new Lazio chief Claudio Lotito on Friday to discuss the switch.

Juve are ready to offer £6m plus the loan signings of either Matteo Brighi, Giorgio Chiellini or Ruben Olivera for the two internationals.

The cash-strapped Biancocelesti could accept those conditions even if they are set to wait for Inter’s counter offer.

Boss Roberto Mancini has insisted that he wants Cesar at his disposal next season and Inter are ready to offer £5.5m for the South American.

The Turin giants have turned their attention to the 29-year-old given their difficulties in signing Marek Jankulovski of Udinese.

Cesar is liked by new Juve boss Fabio Capello, who already wanted him in his Roma squad last summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
i don't know him, but i think nearly every defender would help us!!! but why don't we try to get Juan maybe??? Cesar is also nearly 30 years old!

Oddo is ok, when we can't get Jankulovski!

i don't want to lose Brighi, Chiellini or Olivera, but i have to admit a loan spell at a side like Lazio (if they regulary play) would help them a lot!

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
What kind of player is Cesar? is he a back or a good central defender. Is he as Oddo and Zambrotta a attacking defender? If thet's the case, I hope we get Jankulovski and Oddo instead of him.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
This year we can be happy about nearly every defense player which will arrive :dontcare::dontcare:!!

that's so pathetic.... :down:

are we SO pathetic as we seem sometimes...???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)