Juve keep hold of Balon d'Or? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
-It Can go to defender or golie
-Last year Nedved deserved that award
Why do i bother :wallbang:

did you even read the tone or wording of my post?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
well, i was just givin my views about what you said , no need to be ironic
I don't think ironic is quite the word you're looking for but hey

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
Buffon doesn't deserve to win base on last year performance. He took too many footballs out of his net, even if most of them were not his fault
Well, Pelizzoli and Lehmann were guarding two best defensive teams in Europe last year. Does that mean they should get it? :)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Well, Pelizzoli and Lehmann were guarding two best defensive teams in Europe last year. Does that mean they should get it? :)

to win the prize you also have to play in a successful club (and yes, EPL is crap). Besides, Lehman and Pelizzoli are just not good enough.

If it's a keeper, then it should go to Vitor Bahia or Canizares

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

to win the prize you also have to play in a successful club (and yes, EPL is crap). Besides, Lehman and Pelizzoli are just not good enough.

If it's a keeper, then it should go to Vitor Bahia or Canizares
agre about the "If it's a keeper, then it should go to Vitor Bahia or Canizares " part :)

Aug 27, 2003
well it would be great if we could manage to secure the golend ball and keep it home in turin woow lets hope that its going to be our year, buffon really desrves it he not only is doing brilanty this season with juve but did well in the euros aswell great stuff buffon and good luck :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
well it would be great if we could manage to secure the golend ball and keep it home in turin woow lets hope that its going to be our year, buffon really desrves it he not only is doing brilanty this season with juve but did well in the euros aswell great stuff buffon and good luck :D
Buffon should have saved Reggina's second goal though :down:

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
shevchenko and deco deserves it...totti had a great season too but he even wasn't nominated...too strange.
sheva deserves it but he cannot do anything in NT. so i think deco or henry can win. totti is still young.and there will be many chances:cool: so did gigi.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by timeover ] ++

sheva deserves it but he cannot do anything in NT. so i think deco or henry can win. totti is still young.and there will be many chances:cool: so did gigi.
Henry doesn't deserve it either. For the most important matches Arsenal played, Henry disapeared. Deco should get the award, no question.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Henry doesn't deserve it either. For the most important matches Arsenal played, Henry disapeared. Deco should get the award, no question.
Deco can kiss my butt :(, hope he wont get the award

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)