Juve keep hold of Balon d'Or? (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Hey, mister moderator...isnt it going off-topic ??
what do you want me to do? Force myself to talk about the topic when I haven't got much left to say about it?

Relax, It's not like this 5 post discussion about avatars is going to derail the whole thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Thanks :) I hope you know that you could press (I think) Numpad 0 or something like that, and it would make you go really fast. You can get past several of the monsters, but the only way for the game to end is to die a horrible furry death :down:
super avatar man,that is one sick game:cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

it's not strange at all. These awards, just like every other ____ player of the ____ awards, are a joke. Just take a look at that list of players and ask yourself how many of them actually deserve to be there
True.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Right, on topic:

I see Deco getting a lot of mentions: surely his abysmal performance in Portuagl '04 merits a delisting? Or has his form been spectacular with Barca? Specking of spectacular form with Barca, I'd vote for Ronaldinho, who seems to be the spark behind the Barca revolution - they look like a real team for the first time in years.

Buffon is good enough, but I don't think he's earned it this year. If any keeper were to get it, it would probably be him.

I tend not to pay too much attention to the Ballon D'Or anyway. The first winner was 56 at the time, and Michael Owen won it recently.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Right, on topic:

I see Deco getting a lot of mentions: surely his abysmal performance in Portuagl '04 merits a delisting? Or has his form been spectacular with Barca? Specking of spectacular form with Barca, I'd vote for Ronaldinho, who seems to be the spark behind the Barca revolution - they look like a real team for the first time in years.

Buffon is good enough, but I don't think he's earned it this year. If any keeper were to get it, it would probably be him.

I tend not to pay too much attention to the Ballon D'Or anyway. The first winner was 56 at the time, and Michael Owen won it recently.
:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)