Juve, Juve, Juve (1 Viewer)

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
Is this better?

I like juve, i will agree to not mention liverpool so much, i apologise, i do feel your words are a little harsh because this actual heading is misc... does that not mean you can talk about any football topic???

and alex, considering you are a moderator i feel your outburst was over the top. if that were on liverpoolfc.tv and a mod spoke to a fan like that they would be sacked.

anyway again i offer my apologies.

forza juve

ynwa

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It wasn't an outburst at all, it was my opinion. When you come into the forum of another club and say your club is better, expect not everyone will agree, as I said noone else does that here and those of us who participate in other forums don't do it either.

As for me getting fired here, I think there's a slim chance of that since this is my forum.

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I didnt say you should be sacked. i said if a mod spoke to somone with theattitude that you have then they would be sacked, i didnt say you should be sacked.

look i dont like to annoy people you are making it very difficult for me to feel welcome on YOUR forum.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It doesn't? Are you claiming you have no influence over how people respond to you? If that is true, then why isn't anyone else complaining about that? We have a ManU fan, a Celtic fan, a couple of Lazio people, a few Milan fans, granted not a lot of people but noone has ever complained.

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    what i meant was your sentence didnt make sense.

if people dont like the way i am goodluck to them.

i am a nice person, and alex if juve ever play liverpool again i will meet you and buy you a drink, and i bet you would like me, sorry if i offended you (although i dont know why) i enjoy this site its is great. well done

youll never walk alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)