Juve, ipotesi Valencia per Marco Di Vaio (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Nedved's a winger, Aimar's a central playmaker. Czech played with Rosicky (playmaker) and Nedved. Why can't Juve?
Well, thats because Rosicky is a bit different than Aimar. Rosicky had to play a biut more defensive because of Nedved, and played kind of a Pirlo role. I doubt Aimar would fit that role, and I highly doubt we will get anyone in return from Valencia. We should take the cash, buy Emerson and a defender.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
NOOOOOO, I want Cannavaro in exchance and if they sell DV to Valencia I think that they not going to buy Cannavaro anymore. By channel4 juve said that with they money they want buy emerson and cannavaro but howww can you buy this players with 7,5??? Common, DV-Cannavaro swoop is a lot easier.
They say that Juve want to complete these transfers, not to buy them...

That's a difference...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
btw Gilardino's price is about 15m€
I think Moggi has this in mind:
Tudor to Spurs for Chelsea for 5m€
Di Vaio to Valencia for 10m€ ; so the deal should be financed. Having Gilardino, Moggi should get Emerson and IMO the cheaper Ujfalusi or Juan, as I don't think that Cannavaro will come cheap!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Well, thats because Rosicky is a bit different than Aimar. Rosicky had to play a biut more defensive because of Nedved, and played kind of a Pirlo role. I doubt Aimar would fit that role, and I highly doubt we will get anyone in return from Valencia. We should take the cash, buy Emerson and a defender.
This could be A way(A tad offensive, but what the hell..):

------------------- Trezeguet
-------Del Piero

------------------Aimar
--------Nedved
----------------------------Maresca(?/Blasi?)
---------------Emerson

Zambrotta ??????-???????-???????

----------------Buffon

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Mista actually didn't want to sign a new contract... How old is he anyway, my friend claimed that he's only 19?!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Mista actually didn't want to sign a new contract ... How old is he anyway, my friend claimed that he's only 19?!!
That's why I wrote don't rule a Mista-DV swap out yet.

Mar 14, 2004
Naaah,I wouldnt like him at Juve....there are way better and more needed players in Valencia...Aimar,Vicente,Ayala,FabioAurelio,Baraja.

Imo,we should swap him with Ayala(same type as Canna,but no trouble with wages) ant then complete the signings of Emo & Gila.......that would be the team!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Naaah,I wouldnt like him at Juve....there are way better and more needed players in Valencia...Aimar,Vicente,Ayala,FabioAurelio,Baraja.

Imo,we should swap him with Ayala(same type as Canna,but no trouble with wages) ant then complete the signings of Emo & Gila.......that would be the team!

My thoughts exactly.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Valencia have enough cash to get Di Vaio without including any of their key-players, and I also don't think that any of Valencias players would fit in our system.
Aimar: as we all recognised, it would be hard to find a team with him and Nedved
Mista: if a new striker arrives, it should only be Gila.
Ayala: I think Capello wants Cannavaro, Ujfalusi or Juan

IMO take the cash, and get the players we are in talks in.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Why the hell would we want Mista instead of Di Vaio?

Exactly! What is wrong with DV. If he goes and Mista comes to Juve than Moggi can kiss my ***. DV is a whole lot better than Mista.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
@ Gray, Robin: No offence, but I have a feeling you don't know Mista really well as a player.

Or you guys are heavily underrating the player.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The only Valencia players I would want in exchange for Di Vaio are Aimar and Vicente, and that's not going to happen. Our best bet is to make it a strictly cash deal and use the money to complete the signing of Emerson, or, reject Valencia's bid and use Marco in the swap deal for Cannavaro.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
@ Gray, Robin: No offence, but I have a feeling you don't know Mista really well as a player.

Or you guys are heavily underrating the player.
I think he's a fine player, full of confidence and a good finisher. But let's face it, he's Spanish, and I'd rather have an Italian player who can score goals given a bit of confidence than a Spaniard who has every chance of following his fellow countrymen into the history books of 'unexpected' Serie A failure. I'm not being racist or anything, but we all know what happens to Spaniards in Italy, and Mista hasn't done enough to convince me that he's special enough to succeed where others have failed. I mean Mendieta failed in Italy ffs and he was easily one of the best midfielders in the world at the time

Perhaps I should have clarified my reasons earlier, I apologise

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
WTH are people even contemplating getting aimar, vincente, baraja or ayala in exchange for DV??

we'd be lucky to get anything near what we bought him for:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)