Juve, ipotesi Valencia per Marco Di Vaio (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakigol

Jun 3, 2004
Juve, ipotesi Valencia per Marco Di Vaio

Il club spagnolo ha offerto 10 milioni
SALICE TERME - Ipotesi Valencia per Marco Di Vaio. Emissari del club spagnolo hanno contattato la Juventus, che è disposta a prendere in considerazione l'offerta, attorno ai dieci milioni di euro. Contanti che la Juventus impiegherebbe sia per sbloccare la vicenda Emerson, sia per acquistare dall'Inter Fabio Cannavaro. La Juventus, comunque, prima di rispondere al Valencia, potrebbe ricontattare l'Inter offrendo Maresca per il difensore.

ok am going to try to say this in english...i hope am right
Valencia is offering 10 million euros for MDV. Juventus is thinking about it cause that money could goto the Emerson deal or the Cannavaro deal, But Juve might offer Maresca for Cannavaro. My translation isnt the best...if theres anything i missed or its wrong all-together please post it. and i got it from the Gazzetta Dello Sport web site.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I personally like Di Vaio, and I don't think he's had enough of a chance. Sure, he's been here for a while now, but he's a player who needs to build his confidence and have consistent playing time, and once he gets that, we've all seen what happens (see Del Piero's injury spell).

If we were to sell him, as much as I don't think we'll get much more than 10m for him, I'd feel a bit silly considering we paid so much for him :groan:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Because Ranieri wants to italianize Valencia, with Corradi, Fiore and now Divaio...it woud be not a bad idea to offer 3or 4 millions plus Divaio in exchange for Pablito Aimar....just the kind of creative player we re still missing in the team...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I wouldn't see a way to include Aimar and Nedved in any formation, without becoming too offensive.
We could play a 5-man defence with two wingbacks, two defensive midfielders and Nedved on the left, and Aimar playing behind a lone striker. You're right though, it'd require a lot of shuffling to fit them into the same team

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Football Italia
Valencia in Di Vaio bid
Friday 16 July, 2004

Valencia are set to make Juventus an offer for Italian international striker Marco Di Vaio.

The Spanish champions are reportedly ready to bid £7.5m and the Bianconeri will consider accepting it.

Di Vaio is not guaranteed a first team shirt in Turin and he has been linked with a move to Inter, as part of a deal that could see Fabio Cannavaro move in the other direction.

The Delle Alpi side may now take the money from Valencia and then use it to complete the capture of Emerson from Roma and Cannavaro.

Valencia have already raided Serie A this summer as they have signed Stefano Fiore and Bernardo Corradi from Lazio.

Now it seems that Valencia boss Claudio Ranieri wants a Corradi – Di Vaio partnership in attack.

Meanwhile, Chievo have signed goalkeeper Sergio Marcon from Ancona. Messina have netted Brazilian defender Pereira da Silva Rafael from Flamengo.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Plus, if we sell Di Vaio that will mean we'll have to buy one more striker. We'd have Mico, Alex and Treze. Three players arent enough, and since we already have two small playmaker forwards, we'd have to get a replacement for Trez. Gilardino, anyone?

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
NOOOOOO, I want Cannavaro in exchance and if they sell DV to Valencia I think that they not going to buy Cannavaro anymore. By channel4 juve said that with they money they want buy emerson and cannavaro but howww can you buy this players with 7,5??? Common, DV-Cannavaro swoop is a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)