Juve interested in Srna (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
Juve Interested In Srna

10/11/2004 6:31:00 PM
Italian giants Juventus are interested in acquiring the Croatian national team midfielder Darijo Srna, the player's manager revealed.
Former Croatian international Igor Stimac (West Ham, Derby County), who now acts as Srna’s agent, said his player could join Juventus next Spring.

Darijo Srna has scored 3 goals in the first three matches of World Cup qualifying Group 8, including two goals against Bulgaria on Saturday.

The 22-year-old Srna started his career with Croatian side Hajduk Split and is currently at Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk.

who is this guy, never heard of him!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He plays for the Croatian NT as winger AFAIK, good on set pieces. He scored a nice goal from a free kick against Bulgaria.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
For the reasons that he is unknown and therefore, will be a cheap solution to our attacking problem. And he is a young player.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well Im not saying that he is a bad player, but the only thing I know now is that he plays in the midfield and has score 3 goals with Croatia... its that enough to bring him to Juventus?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He plays for the Croatian NT as winger AFAIK, good on set pieces. He scored a nice goal from a free kick against Bulgaria.
Speaking of Srna, who I've heard is a right-sided Prosinecki, don't we already have somebody like this in our books, namely Ivan Ergic? I thought he was doing well at Basle, but there is no talk of recalling him to Juve. :undecide:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
AFAIK he's a playmaker... or at least CM says so :D
CM is wrong then I tell ya. Ergic is a speedy right winger who has a good right peg supposedly. I expected more out of you Zlatan. :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Its Serge Barberez. You know, joint top Bundesliga scorer from a few years back. Played for Hamburger SV......
Sergej Barbarez. And he still plays for HSV, was their captain for a while, and he's the captain of the Bosnian NT.

Can you imagine he plays sweeper for the NT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)