Juve interested in Srna (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Sergej Barbarez. And he still plays for HSV, was their captain for a while, and he's the captain of the Bosnian NT.

Can you imagine he plays sweeper for the NT?
Well he must be a real utility man then. Which position do you prefer him at?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
hm......I dont think we need him right now......we got Olivera which played well........for now.....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well he must be a real utility man then. Which position do you prefer him at?
Well, he plays striker at HSV, and since we lack the finishing touch in front of goal I'd rather he played striker for us too. Sadly tho, because of various reasons, he's rarely played there for us. He's been played as a playmaker, central midfielder, defensive midfielder, centre back and sweeper, and he always does a great job and never complains.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
so the guy can play in every position?, doesnt sound good, i think it is better to be specialized in one position instead of being average in every.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's not average in every position, he's a great striker (was Bundesliga's top scorer), but since we lack good players in certain areas he often plays out of position.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Well he sounds great, but look at Kapo and Appiah, when they isnt given any chanches and isnt succeding, then why should it be different with Srna?

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
Srna is from what I've heard a great offensive right back he is known in his homeland as one of the best talents in the world he have played in Hajduk as a right back and he was compared to ("right footed") Roberto Carlos there, but he is far better defensively. I think that bringing him to us could be really great ,but one thing is certain he wont be cheap, Shachtar is a vary big club in Ucraine and they do have money so I think he would cost sth about 10mln euros. He is playing as a right midfielder for them and he also is doing great. Go for him!!!!Better option than Miguel IMO...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Well he sounds great, but look at Kapo and Appiah, when they isnt given any chanches and isnt succeding, then why should it be different with Srna?
but why appiah?since when is he a forward?

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Yeah, we really should get him if he really is good, at least he would drop Camo to bench... :extatic:
I really don't understand why we would drop Camo for Srna.that's a very bad idea.Camo is more proven in serie A and an Italian international.lots of people have prejudice against him.without watching the match,they will say that Camo was playing bad, etc... (except when he scored goals). please give this guy more respect.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
See how easy it is to get people to jump on the bandwagon? Most of them have never even heard of him, let alone seen him play more than once, and they're allready saying it would ne a great move, how he should replace Camo, etc, only beacuse the article said he's a good player.

Oct 13, 2004
Darijo Srna is a star in the making....BTW im Croat :):).

Hes cut up the Ukrainian league with Shakthar and performed well against Milan before gettin a red card for a deliberat hand ball :).....hes 22 and is a Croatian regular now....if Juve dont want him Milan will have him :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++
Darijo Srna is a star in the making....BTW im Croat :):).
if Juve dont want him Milan will have him :)
Thats a nice thing,
having a milanista in our forum:thumb:
Then what are we waitnig for,
lets hurry up and grab him before milan does;)

Mar 14, 2004
Srna? Milan Man....your full of shit. Srna isnt a calibre for Juventus....he is a right sided midfielder with no dribling skills,with bad crossing and insufficient speed. His onley advantage is determination.

Andy.....you personally insulted me with a statement that he is a right sided Prosinecki....that kind of bullshit can be writted onley by someone that never watched "the great yellow one",I know that you didnt said that.....but I got offended by it.

Concluded.....pray to GOD that srna doesnt comes in Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)