Juve interested in Bonera, again (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
Parma admit Bonera interest Friday 7 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parma have revealed that Juventus are interested in signing versatile defender Daniele Bonera.

"It is true that they want the player," general manager Luca Baraldi told Tuttosport. "They’ve been chasing him for some time."

The 23-year-old has been linked with the big three of Italian football – Juve, Inter and Milan – for the last two seasons.

The former Brescia player, now a full international, is liked given that he can play both as a right-back and a centre-half.

It’s unclear how much Bonera will cost but Baraldi suggested that a player plus cash deal could be agreed.

"We like Mark Iuliano and Nicola Legrottaglie but Juve know that we can’t pay certain wages," he continued. "I hope that good sense prevails and that we can strike a deal."

Both men could move to the Tardini in January, with the former U-21 international captain heading to Turin in the summer.

Meanwhile, Parma have confirmed that the club has been put up for sale. "It is true," commented President Guido Angiolini. "But there is no time limit involved."

IMO Bonera would be a good buy! he is quiet young and could learn a lot from Canna and Thuram! also he can play as central defender or on the side!

I would give them Iuliano in exchange and maybe a young Primavera player!
Because i also heard that we may give them Roj Volpato that he could develop at Parma!

anyway we will see!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I was longing to see him at juve...we really need a youngster in defence right now...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yup, Screw Montero, Iuliano, Legro. We can sell them all together for 1euro. And bring in Bonera, Chivu instead :p

OP
simpson-juvefan
Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I think we should keep Legro, but as it seems Capello has no faith in him!

we can give them Iuliano maybe Montero or a loan deal for a Primavera player!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    give 'em Iuliano Legro and Montero and bring that guy!

we could even make a bigger deal:

Iuliano + Legro + Montero + 8mil€ = Bonera + Gilardino

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Bonera wouldn't be bad, but not ideal either. I don't think he's good enough to command a first team place at Juve but he could learn alot under Thuram, Cannavaro and Ferrara.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am sort of skeptical of Bonera, but in the Parma matches I have seen he has looked rather solid. Daniele is certainly the best defender out of the Parma side; Bovo, Potenza, Paolo Cannavaro, and Fantini all look terrible this season, but Bonera stands out ahead of them. I mean come on, Bonera would be a lot more useful than Legrottaglie or Montero..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)