Juve in our Daily Lives (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So tell us how Juve affects your daily life...

I've got:

Juve desktop wallpaper
My e-mail address is [email protected] (nuts about juve)
When I had braces, they were black & white
Many of the tables in lecture theatres (when i'm bored) have my preferred juve formation written on them
I wear my (fake :down:) juve jersey every second day (i'm wearing it in my driver's license photo too :D)
Some of my friends call me "TrezeBae" (since my last name's Bae)
I've got posters of players on my walls

It'd be interesting to know what kinda stuff you guys have got (unfortunately it's hard for me to get any kind of merchandise over here :down:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
juve used to be the driving force of my life when i was a kid :D i used to watch the uefa cl shows in arabic, watch bbc, etc for any mention of juventus.

i have only had 3 emails so far i think and all of them have something to do with juve. right now though i have one juve jersey and nothing else. i also have pages upon pages of formations and tactical systems(yes from boring classes :p)

in fact it peaked when i started playing cm. i used to carry a book around with my squad, traning schedules, stats, etc of all the juve players in cm and i used to plan my steps out :D

KisSeSs

Sep 27, 2003
juve is a part of my heart .. I have a huge amount of pictures of juve players and I won the first place in the Compition of big collection album of Sport... :angel: and I am proud of my Self ..

just Come to my room and see the rarest pictures of world famous football players including juve .. :D ... ( :cool: and plzz Don't ask me about the resource ) ...

Moreover I travelled to Italy several times just to visit juve and rome ..

Now I am planing to visit other famous clubs like Real Madrid, Inter and Manchestor.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
I also have veeeeeeeeeery much pictures on my wall :)

I've got a Buffon jersey (also fake gray so don't worry :D)

Lots of pictures from the internet, magazines, a Juve flag, a Juve pencil, a Juve scarf (right?) and so on and so on :D
My diary is full of Juve pictures and everyone in my classroom calls mee """"crazy""""! :D :D:D And of course a Juve wallpaper on my pc

Good enough? :D :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KisSeSs ] ++
So Can You Send Some!!! :cheesy:
haha yes I think so :D :D

But they're all on 'disquettes' :p You know I have almost 100 disquettes with Juve and Buffon pictures :D

-->i'm crazy<--

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I've got about 3 black and white shirts, t-shirts and so on, a t-shirt I painted myself with Neddy's face, because I can't afford to buy myself and original one :)
I've got Neddylike hair, in case you haven't noticed.
I'm wearing glasses, as half of the team ;)
I'm learning Czech because of Nedved playing in the team.
I've got douzains of pictures on CD's and stuff, and a day without these forums isn't a day anymore.
I've passed through world wars to convince my mother allow me to watch each of their games in tv.
And more to come ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know what you mean LAC and gray, I also have a "Juve Tactic Book" for my CM games, and I used to draw up formations on boring classes :D

So far my favourite is 3-6-1 :D ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
1) i have the juve shirt on my wall above my head where i am sleeping and every night after praying to god, i kiss my shirt and then i am sleeping.....
2)i don't wear my shirt cause i am afraid not to get it dirty or get sweat in it cause tthe material is hot......
3)of caurse i have loots of pictures in my room and a special space for buffon's pictures.....
4)i have a special notebook where on it's cover-shutter i have written a huge "JUVENTUS" and bianconeri using blanco, and nail polish
5)every single book of mine, on it's behind page has the names of our players....
6)i am trying to dress as often as possible in black and white.....
7)i have written the names of our players on my school desk,
8)on my deckstore is always smg related with juve, and right now is buffon on my deck....
9)i have ENDLESS informations and pictures of juventus and it's players....
10) EVERY SINGLE person in my school i guess knows that i support juve,
11) and all my teachers too ! :D
12)my trainers are balsck and white....

generally......
juve is REALLY deep in my life!! :D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Beside the posters and jerseys, I have got a 20 GB HD full of Juve Material including Goals, Full matches , Highlights, wallpapers, pics , Interviews, chants and songs. My precious collection and it's growing everyday. so I am buying a new HD to complete the collection. :touched:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
Pretty spookie line, still, my friend, don't you think ? ;)
No, not really. Its a formation with a 3 centre back line, one defensive midfielder, 2 fast wingers good in both attack and defence (example: zambrotta) one creative midfielder/playmaker (example Aimar) thats next to the DM and helps out in attack, and two support forwards behind one lone striker.

My team was:

Buffon

Tudor Mexes Bonera

Diego D'Ale Davids Zambrotta

Del Piero Mutu

Trezeguet

:cool:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

haha yes I think so :D :D

But they're all on 'disquettes' :p You know I have almost 100 disquettes with Juve and Buffon pictures :D

-->i'm crazy<--
    Dude you really need to get yourself a CD burner ;)

Oh gosh I hopeyou didn't mean that u have 100 CD's :eek::eek::eek:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    on my nick on msn messenger i always have a nickname that has to be with juventus
    on a wall in my classroom i put a picture of the team and the calendars for both serie a and champions league
    there is also a monthly calendar in my classroom and i write all juve games on there
    the walls, my desk, and the blackboard say juve, forza juve, juventus
    my pencilcase says juventus all around and my backpack says juventus in big letters and has a juve keychain, always non juve supporters see it and are like "you suck" haha
    in my room i have a poster of the team and i have stickers and one triangular thing that says juventus that im gonna put it in my car later... i also have one small blackboard where i write the schedule for the week (cl games, league games, and misc programs that have to be with the players)
    i also have a drawing i did of the players its pretty cool ill scan it sometime
    and i always wear my juve cap to wherever i go, in the day of CL matches i write in my left arm JUVE and that always brings me luck, lol.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I have a Juve site.. :eek::D
    Pfft as if that counts for anything :rolleyes:

I'm talking about important stuff like writing "juventus" in liquid paper on your folder...

grow up man :stuckup:

:D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Dude you really need to get yourself a CD burner ;)

Oh gosh I hopeyou didn't mean that u have 100 CD's :eek::eek::eek:
    I've got one :p
    But i can't burn the pics on the cd's
    So.... no I haven't got 100 cd's lol :D then i would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery crazy :D :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)