juve have done it again. (1 Viewer)

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
sometime when i go through remarks from other forum member i felt surprise for there not having much confidence with our team,
forza juve forza juve forza juve forza juve forza juve forza juve.
for those that have that myopic sight, how about that weds. cracker i do hope every real juve fan enjoy it; the only sad moment from it,is the paved nedved booking; but iam much confident wrapping it without him and i felt sorry for him after all his contribution in the cl and gratitude to our amiable capt. dp for his wonderful comeback into the cl and generally for the whole players and technical crew,they show the world that they are real world class professionals.
forza juve wrap it up on the twentyeigth in old trafford.:fero::D:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
First.. Welcome to the forums

sometime when i go through remarks from other forum member i felt surprise for there not having much confidence with our team,
they don't know JUVE well :D

:thumb:

for those that have that myopic sight, how about that weds. cracker i do hope every real juve fan enjoy it
of course we enjoyed it

the only sad moment from it,is the paved nedved booking
:sad:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by maikanana ] ++
for those that have that myopic sight, how about that weds. cracker i do hope every real juve fan enjoy it; the only sad moment from it,is the paved nedved booking; but iam much confident wrapping it without him and i felt sorry for him after all his contribution in the cl and gratitude to our amiable capt. dp for his wonderful comeback into the cl and generally for the whole players and technical crew,they show the world that they are real world class professionals.
forza juve wrap it up on the twentyeigth in old trafford.:fero::D:cool:
Welcome here! Of course I enjoyed this match and the way of Juve won it!:cool: I can tell you, that after it I became the worlds happiest woman!:cheesy:

FORZA JUVE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)