Juve games on TV/radio/internet (7 Viewers)

kami

Cappocannoniere
Sep 2, 2007
I agre with www.myp2p.eu, its definitely the best site for streaming sports online =D, all you need is sopcast and TVants really, there are a few others but those 2 should suffice!

I wanted to pose the idea of an online radio commentary? I find it annoying how sometimes the stream is in a foreign language, and especially if the stream is bad quality or breaking up etc, what would you guys say to having one of us (I don't mind doing it :D ) watch the game and give a commentary in English at the same time? And those who want to can tune into it, I've heard of software that should allow this sort of thing..!?

What do you think? :cool:

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Guys, there was a livestream for which you need SOPCAST. What was that stream again? Sometimes I can't leave home for the Juve-pub to see the games and bet365 not always shows the Juve-games. I want the new stream as a backup.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
install sopcast.. then search for the internet site named myp2p.eu and press the telly with the arrow on it next to the juve match.. (if its there :))

edit: first press live sports at the top of the internet site
(www.myp2p.eu)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Any news about tv rights for serie A rights in regards to Rai Int this season ? I know ESPN and Setanta have most of them in here but no news about Rai.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Post the channels that your countries will show Juve. Later a mod can edit the 1st thread so it will be easier to find them.

Channels with Serie A, Serie B, Coppa Italia, Champions League...

CANADA

- RAI Italia: Serie A, Serie B, Coppa Italia
- TLN: Serie A, Champions League
- TSN: Champions League
- TSN2: Champions League
- GolTV: Coppa Italia
- Fox Sports World Canada: Serie A
- RDS: Champions League(French)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)