Juve-Game on PS2 and XBox! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Here's a 'translation' (altavista's babel fish translation service) Not a very good translation, but you will probably understand anyway.

The first images for PlayStation2 show the players of Football Club limestone the?sacro? land of game of the own square! - 21st January 2003 First PS2 Screenshots Guarda hour the new video?Club Football Stadiums? Clicca in order to unload here The best soccers player d?Europa come down today on their land of virtual game: Codemasters reveals the first PlayStation images 2 dell?imminente series of 15 plays Football Club. The photos show the unequalled one in action in their stages of house, one of the characteristics of this series of games dedicated to various squares. The series Football Club, in escape in spring 2003 for PlayStation 2, door the game of soccer directly to the tifosi of club. Codemasters will launch 15 various games Football Club, everyone centralized on one of the best teams d?Europa. Italian L?edizione includes the games of squares AC Milan, FC Internazionale and Juventus. The team of development of Football Club has been engaged to digitally reconstruct some of the greatest symbols of European soccer: the stage of house of every team. In the game the contests will be disputed in un?esatta reproduction of the stage of every club, recreated using real architectonic and photographic references. To play one separated will be just like breathing the true atmosphere of the contest on the field? with you like part of the team. During a match homely, after to have crossed the tunnel, you and your square walk on the mythical land of game. The stage, gremito of tifosi with the colors of the own square, will be filled up with the sound of the choruses, the songs and the roars drawn from true games, specific for every club. 10 various visual ones, in adding to the replay, forniranno a cover in television style dell?azione on the field. First PS2 Screenshots the single games of the series Football Club and the enclosed stages of house are: AC Milan - Saint Siro Ajax - Amsterdam Arena Arsenal - Highbury Aston Villa - Villa Park FC Barcelona - Camp Nou FC Bayern München - Olympic Stadium Borussia Dortmund - Westfalenstadion Chelsea FC - Stamford Bridge Hamburger SV - AOL International Arena FC - Saint Siro Juventus - Stage Of The Alps Leeds United - Elland Road Liverpool FC - Anfield Manchester United - Old Trafford Rangers - Ibrox Park

OP

Juvefreak1

Oct 25, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    It really looks like FIFA, but i downloaded the screenshots and there you could see for example Iuliano very good. In FIFA couldn't see him very good!
    But does somebody know where is it about? Can i play or is it a manager game??

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It's a brand new game from a newly established (I believe) development group and incidentally I had one or two thigns to do with how the stats turned out.. :D

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    It's a brand new game from a newly established (I believe) development group and incidentally I had one or two thigns to do with how the stats turned out.. :D
    Anything to do with the people who wanted to know the top 5 juvegoals a while back?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Yeah absolutely. One of the programmers wanted me to fill in some forms as to player ability, kind of like CM for each players, stadium details and a couple of things like that. But I can't promise my input will be honored at all :D

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Yeah absolutely. One of the programmers wanted me to fill in some forms as to player ability, kind of like CM for each players, stadium details and a couple of things like that. But I can't promise my input will be honored at all :D
    That's so cool:cool:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    put me in there as an up-and-coming youngster :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Codemasters
    These are the guys who made Colin McRae Rally game. It must be a :cool: game coz they know their stuff and with Martin's input Juve will kick ass .... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)