Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (18 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I guess it’s still better than not saying anything at all right? I’m pretty sure there are some players in the squad who need to be reminded of what it means to represent such a historical club.

Villar Perosa is a wonderful event for local Juventus fans and not only, a tradition in it’s true form which is meant to unite and get everyone in sync, let’s please refrain from bad mouthing and shitting on one of the few positive and unique things we got going as a club this days…

Just because we disagree with some of the decisions of the management regarding certain transfers and etc does not mean that everything that is being done or organized is automatically wrong and worth being ironic about.
No, why are you assuming it’s over transfer policy? I just find it funny. It’s basically the bbq at the boss’ house; one of those very awkward social events.

Besides, I’m sure that those words to remind the players that need it about what it means to represent such a historical club will, once again, go in one ear and straight out of the other since they were so clearly effective in the years before.

The whole bullshit about the Juventus shirt being heavier than others is additionally one of the constructs that is essentially counterproductive. At the end of the day, you either perform or you gtfo- same as at any club.

Sure it’s a nice day out, but I’ll laugh at it if I want. Same as any sort of Ferrari fanfare philosophy about being special, because in the end it means fuck all in terms of results.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No, why are you assuming it’s over transfer policy? I just find it funny. It’s basically the bbq at the boss’ house; one of those very awkward social events.

Besides, I’m sure that those words to remind the players that need it about what it means to represent such a historical club will, once again, go in one ear and straight out of the other since they were so clearly effective in the years before.

The whole bullshit about the Juventus shirt being heavier than others is additionally one of the constructs that is essentially counterproductive. At the end of the day, you either perform or you gtfo- same as at any club.

Sure it’s a nice day out, but I’ll laugh at it if I want. Same as any sort of Ferrari fanfare philosophy about being special, because in the end it means fuck all in terms of results.

Man… damn, why so angry about it all ? if you were a fan living there it would have probably been the experience you would have looked most forward to as you get to spend a full day up close with the first team and show your support for Juve(an ancient myth this days because fans no longer support their club they just criticize and shit on everything related to the club because thats what it is about afterall)… but you look at it only from your point of view, which you know… its like just yours and maybe a few others because otherwise you totally missed the whole point of Villar Perosa and what it means to fans and players that get to be there to experience a unique event such as this one with a positive view of everything.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Man… damn, why so angry about it all ? if you were a fan living there it would have probably been the experience you would have looked most forward to as you get to spend a full day up close with the first team and show your support for Juve(an ancient myth this days because fans no longer support their club they just criticize and shit on everything related to the club because thats what it is about afterall)… but you look at it only from your point of view, which you know… its like just yours and maybe a few others because otherwise you totally missed the whole point of Villar Perosa and what it means to fans and players that get to be there to experience a unique event such as this one with a positive view of everything.
I’m not angry, I just find it a bit cringeworthy. In case you didn’t notice, my original statement was solely about the annual speech, the thing which I don’t find appealing- in fact I find it quite laughable for the reasons that I already outlined. Indeed, some are connected to the club ethos that we have self inflicted and I find them questionable. At the end of the day, a football club is a football club, they’re all built to win games. I don’t see the use in imposing any extraneous pressure. Whenever has a ritiro truest worked?

Anyway, I didn’t mention anything about the connection between fans and players, which is the part you seem to think I have trouble with, in fact I like it, so it’s baffling that you pick issue with it.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’m not angry, I just find it a bit cringeworthy. In case you didn’t notice, my original statement was solely about the annual speech, the thing which I don’t find appealing- in fact I find it quite laughable for the reasons that I already outlined. Indeed, some are connected to the club ethos that we have self inflicted and I find them questionable. At the end of the day, a football club is a football club, they’re all built to win games. I don’t see the use in imposing any extraneous pressure. Whenever has a ritiro truest worked?

Anyway, I didn’t mention anything about the connection between fans and players, which is the part you seem to think I have trouble with, in fact I like it, so it’s baffling that you pick issue with it.
Thats a more reasonable way to explain it, but again we agree to disagree because the speech and the bond between players and fans as part of this whole gathering i believe are all connected and each plays its own part in motivating the team for the new season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)