Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (21 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I doubt that’s gonna be the starting mid. That would mean rovella and Fagioli would run a double pivot in the second half. Possible, but not likely imo. Time to evaluate those two even more now that Pogba is out for weeks or whatever. At least one of them should start.

Id go McKennie-Rovella-Zakaria

second half double pivot with Loca and Fagioli
Fagioli injury doubt

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Why are we playing Barcelona and Madrid if we lining up with Keane and Soule?? Feels like bad for image, not sure if it will affect confidence of the team also

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ready for the annual Agnelli dross about sacrifice and duty. :lol:
I guess it’s still better than not saying anything at all right? I’m pretty sure there are some players in the squad who need to be reminded of what it means to represent such a historical club.

Villar Perosa is a wonderful event for local Juventus fans and not only, a tradition in it’s true form which is meant to unite and get everyone in sync, let’s please refrain from bad mouthing and shitting on one of the few positive and unique things we got going as a club this days…

Just because we disagree with some of the decisions of the management regarding certain transfers and etc does not mean that everything that is being done or organized is automatically wrong and worth being ironic about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)