Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (11 Viewers)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
FI:

Juventus will reportedly play Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley in a friendly on August 5.

The English side, who the Bianconeri could face in the Champions League this season, will play at England’s national stadium for the whole season as build a new stadium.

According to La Stampa, Juve will be Spurs’ opponents in a pre-season friendly at Wembley on August 5, just over two weeks before the start of the Serie A season and a week before the Premier League begins.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Spurs game is confirmed: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/fixtures/club-to-face-italian-champions-juventus-040717/

-----------------------------

For those planning to attend ( @Gep ) get on it quickly. Got few front row seats near the benches available @ £45. Have to sign up to some ticketmaster bull$#@! first but worth it.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/spursv...a7919dbd8208c1cda43c73769a7a76c40cb97e507355f

My sisters fella works for a ticket company (mainly Wembley) corporate events and stuff. I asked him a couple of weeks ago when I first heard about it and I've only 15min or so ago msg him to get a move on.

- - - Updated - - -
@NitK you going?

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
My sisters fella works for a ticket company (mainly Wembley) corporate events and stuff. I asked him a couple of weeks ago when I first heard about it and I've only 15min or so ago msg him to get a move on.

- - - Updated - - -
@NitK you going?
Hell yeah...booked front row near the benches!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hell yeah...booked front row near the benches!
Good stuff. I too don't wanna be sat too far away. Be like playing kick off 2 all them years ago. But I'm waiting on his reply before I book mine. You'll be able to smell their sweat :lol:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Good stuff. I too don't wanna be sat too far away. Be like playing kick off 2 all them years ago. But I'm waiting on his reply before I book mine. You'll be able to smell their sweat :lol:
I want to be close enough to hear people ask why "the jooventuss manager keeps telling them to die die die?"

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Nice, I'll be there as well. Are there any other Tuz guys living in London at the moment?
There's quite a few members here who live not far from London. Mainly in their caravans so it's quite difficult to keep up where they all are.

Do you live in London?

FriarDom

Jul 6, 2017
I just got my tickets for the Roma game in Foxboro. Gillette Stadium is only about 20 minutes from my house so this is wicked convenient. Very excited to have top class football in my backyard even if it's a "only" friendly.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
GK: Buffon Szczesny Pinsoglio*
CB: Bonucci Chiellini Barzagli Benatia Rugani
RB: Cancelo De Sciglio
LB: AlexSandro Asamoah
CM: Khedira Pjanic Marchisio* Matuidi Bentancur
RW/LW: D.Costa Bernardeschi Mandzukic Pjaca
CF: Higuain Dybala Schick Kean*

add another u21 primavera player somewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)