Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Confirmed summer 2017 ICC championship schedule:

Barcelona-Juventus (July 22, East Rutherford, NJ)

PSG-Juventus (July 26, Miami)

Juventus-Roma (July 30, Foxborough, Mass)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006

Do You know when tickets go on sale for the Roma game? cant find anything just now. I live nearby and not missing it for the world.

DeBo

Dec 13, 2008
Might go to the game at MetLife but it's hard to pay a bunch of money to watch the team go through the motions like every summer that they come here.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Wait you actually complaining about that?

How much did the tickets cost? A month salary I bet Hehe.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Haha nah. Not complaining about going to a CL match over a friendly. The only complaint is the price paid for those tickets at Camp Nou. It wasn't cheap. I will leave it at that. The only available seats without limited view were VIP tickets.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Wow great come to the US and still play 3000 miles away

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Enjoy man. I rather buy home game tho, our atmosphere there is so awesome, and it will be extra crazy since it's our biggiest game since CL final.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Enjoy man. I rather buy home game tho, our atmosphere there is so awesome, and it will be extra crazy since it's our biggiest game since CL final.

I wanted to go to the match in Turin but the other two people coming along couldn't go that week. Work and family sh*t. That's why i was hoping for the home game to be the second leg.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I'm going to buy tickets for the Juve v Roma USA match in July. I've never been to a football match before is it best to sit behind the goal or the sides?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=twitter;867107115508391936]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/867107115508391936[/video]

With the dates.

The Mexico tour looks interesting, I cant ever remember us doing one. Andale Andale Arriba!

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus heading to Mexico!
from: http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/juventus-heading-to-mexico-jeep-summer-tour.php

The Italian champions are set to compete in the “SuperCopa Tecate 2017” in the Mexican city of Monterrey this July
uventus’ Jeep Summer Tour 2017 has added another exciting destination to its itinerary, with the Italian champions set to compete in the “SuperCopa Tecate 2017” in Mexico.

Having already booked her flights to Boston, New York and Miami for the International Champions Cup (22-30 July) last month, the Old Lady can now look forward first to a visit to Monterrey for two pre-season encounters with Mexican opposition.

The first stop of the Bianconeri’s Central and North American adventure, Juve will take to the field at the BBVA Bancomer Stadium on 18 July against Club de Futbol Monterrey before heading across town to face Tigres at the Estadio Universario UANL the following day on 19 July, with both matches kicking off at 21.00 local time.

The likes of Chivas Guadalajara (Mexico), Cruz Azul (Argentina) and Porto (Portugal) will join Juve in the inaugural edition of the six-team pre-season invitational which was officially presented today in Mexico City with Juventus Legends president David Trezeguet and International Business Development Manager Eva Suarez in attendance.

The tournament is set to further strengthen Juventus’ links with Mexico, where they count their fourth and fifth largest international fan-base on Facebook and Youtube respectively.

The Turin club and event sponsors and national beer brand Tecate are currently two years into a Regional Partnership agreement, sealed in 2015.

¡Mexico, inos vemos en julio!

Branding :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)